News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Re: Cezembre Sub Forums Request

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, May 02, 2021, 04:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: xpb on April 24, 2021, 07:49:36 PM
In case it was not clarified in previous discussion, Cézembre will conduct all elections pertaining to any offices related to Cézembre at the local level.

We have made requests for subdirectory boards on Wittenberg but are unclear if that can or will be accomplished prior to the election timeframe .

Can you tell me exactly which subforums you would like created? Thanks.

FYI I moved these posts to Cezembre since they pertain more to that province than to the kingdom as a whole.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

xpb

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 02, 2021, 04:06:53 PM
In case it was not clarified in previous discussion, Cézembre will conduct all elections pertaining to any offices related to Cézembre at the local level.

We have made requests for subdirectory boards on Wittenberg but are unclear if that can or will be accomplished prior to the election timeframe .

Cézembre forum would be similar to Wittenberg at the level of the realm. If that can stay as a forum, and add a, b, and c below, great! 
If there has to be the title Cézembre, then all subforums, then add 0. Dre Vras (akin to General)

The desireable subforums would be
1. l'Etats (akin to the Cosa)
2. RAK (akin to the hopper)
3. CCC (Cézembre Civic Coalition - combined elements of The Government) - this can cover CBS [Cézembre Bureau of Standards], CLO [Cézembre Land office], or other department operations as they form.

https://talossa.net/groups/citaxhienita-cezembre/ will serve the function of the Witt Chat Room and Special Interests and will be placed as a sticky post in either Cézembre (if that can remain) or Dre Vras

Thank you for the assistance!

Quote from: xpb on May 02, 2021, 04:51:42 PM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 02, 2021, 04:06:53 PM

Cézembre forum would be similar to Wittenberg at the level of the realm. If that can stay as a forum, and add a, b, and c below, great! 
If there has to be the title Cézembre, then all subforums, then add 0. Dre Vras (akin to General)

3. CCC (Cézembre Civic Coalition - combined elements of The Government) - this can cover CBS [Cézembre Bureau of Standards], CLO [Cézembre Land office], or other department operations as they form.

https://talossa.net/groups/citaxhienita-cezembre/ will serve the function of the Witt Chat Room and Special Interests and will be placed as a sticky post in either Cézembre (if that can remain) or Dre Vras

Check out the Cezembre board and let me know what you think.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

xpb

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 02, 2021, 05:36:43 PM
Quote from: xpb on May 02, 2021, 04:51:42 PM

Check out the Cezembre board and let me know what you think.

Thanks - that will work great!

@Amada Merþedes

There will be some upcoming posts that will need to be made sticky, which I am hoping you can do as moderator

Quote from: xpb on May 02, 2021, 08:38:20 PM
There will be some upcoming posts that will need to be made sticky, which I am hoping you can do as moderator

I can sticky posts for you also if necessary.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

xpb

Many people can see these forums without having an account and being logged in, however, the child boards are currently not visible to Cestours who may have interest in the content.  Is this a limitation of child boards, or can those have permissions set to public viewing?

Quote from: xpb on May 21, 2021, 11:22:47 AM
Many people can see these forums without having an account and being logged in, however, the child boards are currently not visible to Cestours who may have interest in the content.  Is this a limitation of child boards, or can those have permissions set to public viewing?

I'll look at them to see about fixing them. I didn't realize that when I created them. My apologies.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 21, 2021, 02:33:08 PM

I'll look at them to see about fixing them. I didn't realize that when I created them. My apologies.

I fixed them.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

xpb

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 21, 2021, 03:09:22 PM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on May 21, 2021, 02:33:08 PM

I fixed them.

Thanks they can be seen now when not logged in - I appreciate the assistance