News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Election question

Started by Tric'hard Lenxheir, May 04, 2021, 09:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tric'hard Lenxheir

I feel like i'm being a pain by asking all of these questions but...better to be informed. In the upcoming election i saw a post that said citizens will receive a ballot, will this be sent via email or as a message on Wittenberg or is there some other method i am not aware of yet?
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

It will be sent to you from the Chancery, the office of the Secretary of State, via email.  This can be a secret vote through the method they'll send.  You can also simply vote on Witt; there will be a thread set up for that purpose, but then your vote will obviously be public.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on May 04, 2021, 09:38:52 PM
I feel like i'm being a pain by asking all of these questions but...better to be informed. In the upcoming election i saw a post that said citizens will receive a ballot, will this be sent via email or as a message on Wittenberg or is there some other method i am not aware of yet?

Ballots will be sent out via email with full voting instructions. I'm setting everything up now in order to be ready for the election.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal