News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

FreeDem Announcement

Started by Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM, June 01, 2021, 10:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

The Free Democrats of Talossa will seek to form a Government in the 56th Cosa under myself, Txoteu Davinescù, as Seneschál.

Notwithstanding the future of the monarchy (which will be the subject of separate discussions) we wish to form a Government which consists of the most active Talossans, united around a common program for administration, rather than constitutional ideology; helped by extra-cabinet appointees and Permanent Secretaries chosen for competence and enthusiasm.

We believe that that program should center, first and foremost, tackling the crisis of activity; this means increasing immigration, but more importantly engaging with new citizens and citizens who have become inactive.

Other Free Democrat priorities will be upgrading the National Database and integrating it with the National Webspace; working with SIGN on official Talossan translations and Talossan learning materials; ensuring security of Talossa's finances and property; and improving the quality and process of law-making. Our full program is available at our website: https://freedemstalossa.wordpress.com/2021/04/24/free-democrats-for-the-56th-cosa-election-may-2021/

We encourage all party leaders who are interested in this approach to make contact and join formal discussions.

Respectfully,
Txoteu Davinescu, O.SPM
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Interested parties are welcome to contact @Txoteu or @myself and we'll see where this goes

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan