On Behalf of His Majesty: The Election and the Chancery

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, June 04, 2021, 07:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

På l'Eleziun es la Cantzelerïă

Quand qe l'årstið d'eleziun termina, Noi cherent à profrar Noschtri gratüleschaziuns àls partis es els individuais qi tent partiçipescu. C'e'n schixhilet del pätriotismeu à cuntestar es àð ascar voschtri citaxhiéns cuncuriais per lor votăs. N'importa come voi eda voastra parti tenetz chelchelescu, tenetz chelchelevescu com'iens Talossan. Noi anticipient la Cosa nouă es l'eleziun da Noastra Seneschal, es Noi empenent à travalar ensembla cün lor per el sucçeß dal naziun total.

Noi cherent ocsa à profrar Noastra gratitüd àl secretar d'estat, el Þonoresc Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselva. C'e unfáþil à dirixhar ünă naziunal. Si zeviént ün ispectamaintsch da focüs es criticamaintsch, mas reçeita ün früstüglh del guagnhoc'ht material. Þaraþias, Dr. Nordselva.

Noi vançadrent piusutra à Noastra Ziu arivind qe c'estadra propreu à subvehar la renc'hă del óifisch da Dr. Nordselva. Noi vançadrent piusutra à Noastra Ziu arivind qe c'estadra propreu à subvehar la renc'hă del óifisch da Dr. Nordselva. L'óifisch es el titreu dal Cantzelerïă tiennent cambiescu över temp, es ça þonör fost ocså cambiar. Ívenðo el Tableu dals Renc'hăs isch ünă zeviçù maravetxal, Noi sentient qe non c'e in accordançéu cün la zignhità eda l'entità da Noasta Secretar d'Estat, q'o renc'hadra sub cadascu uficial altreu àl nival naziunal, es Noi vançar q'el Lexhatx estadra amendat svo àð el duceu dal Cantzelerïă va osprei el Cadì Vellitor.

Sà vivadra Talossa!

—  Ian Regeu

On the Election and the Chancery

As the election season concludes, We wish to offer Our congratulations to those parties and individuals who took part.  It is a mark of patriotism to stand for election and ask your fellow citizens for their votes.  No matter how you or your party fared, you have succeeded as a Talossan.  We look forward to the new 56th Cosa and the election of Our Seneschal, and We pledge to work in concert with them for the success of all the nation.

We would also like to offer our gratitude to the Secretary of State, the Honourable Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselva.  It is difficult to run a national election. You become the subject of focus and criticism, but little material support.  Thank you, Dr. Nordselva.

We would suggest to Our incoming Ziu, further, that it would be proper to elevate the precedence of Dr. Nordselva's office.  The office and role of the Chancery has changed over time, and so too should its honour.  While the Table of Precedence is a ceremonial device, We feel that it is not in keeping with the dignity or importance of Our Secretary of State for them to rank below every other official at the national level, and We suggest that el Lexhatx be amended so that the head of the Chancery follows the Senior Justice.

Long live Talossa!

—  John Regeu

Posted by order of His Majesty by a Guaír del Sabor Talossan.  Apparently there is no working computer today at the Lupul home.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thank you King John for your kind words and suggestions as to precedence. I am honored. This was my first election as Secretary of State and despite a few hiccups along the way, I am extremely proud of the work that was accomplished. There is much work to be done for the future and I have a lot of ideas on how to implement future elections.

In the mean time, I'lll take a much deserved few days of rest before commencing the Seneschal election.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal