News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

An Apology

Started by Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM, July 05, 2021, 06:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Azul,
I wanted to take moment and publicly acknowledge a stumble I took in trying to resolve a Coalition issue. Specifically, I came across a bit more forcefully to the leader of former Coalition partner TNC. In my attempt to come across seriously, to our partner... I came across as threatening.

This was not my intention but in my attempt at being as transparent as as possible, I wanted to acknowledge this stumble on my behalf and apologize publicly. As I said in my personal apology to their leader, I want us all to work together as a team for a better Talossa. That includes leaders at all levels admitting a screw up and working to correct it.

Further, I want to ensure all Talossans understand that, under my leadership... I encourage open communications at all times. If there is any issue, before it becomes totally out of hand... come talk to me. I welcome the opportunity to address problems as they arise as that is the core of effective leadership.

Thanks,
Txoteu Davinescu, O.SPM
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Miestră Schivă, UrN

As far as I can tell, what happened was that the TNC MC forgot, or wasn't told, that his party had agreed to vote for T. Davinescu for Seneschál. Txoteu's expression of exasperation to TNC leader Senator Itravilatx concerning this was construed as a threat, leading the TNC to announce they were pulling out of the coalition.

I certainly hope this can be sorted out before the Seneschál election ends. We certainly want Brenéir's undoubted talents in the Government - but a coalition agreement is supposed to bind ALL Senators and MCs. There are problems with overreactions and ramping up the stakes in a disagreement here, on both sides.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan