Nimlet Session XVIII (Jun 2021-March 2022)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, June 09, 2021, 06:58:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

CURRENT SEAT ASSIGNMENTS

3 seats - Breneir Tzaracomprada (Gov/Senats/TNC)
1 seats - Acafat del Val (FreeDems)
4 seats - Ieremiach Ventrutx (Balanceu)

As of 4 June, the Chancery has indicated the certification of the provincial election results.

Pursuant to Section 4(a) of the Florencian Constitution: "No later than ten days following the conclusion of each provincial election, the Governor of Florencia shall have determined and announced the total number of seats for the incoming Nimlet, which number shall be equal to the number of ballots returned in the election, less those returned indicating "Present", and augmented by one additional seat for each incumbent Senator for Florencia, and one additional seat for the Governor;" The total number of non-Present provincial ballots returned was 6.

Pursuant to Section 4(b) There is also one seat for the incumbent Senator and the incumbent Governor.
I hereby appoint myself to the incumbent Governor seat and well, myself, to the incumbent Senator seat. I also note this is getting quite meta.

The total number of seats in the Nimlet is therefore set at 8.

This leaves 6 seats unassigned by the party leaders.

Based on votes received:

Balanceu (B) is entitled to 4 seats.
Free Democrats (FreeDems) are entitled to 1 seat.
Talossan National Congress (TNC) is entitled to 1 seat.

Party leaders (@Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM and @xpb) please advise on your specific appointee.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I assign the TNC's seat to Breneir Tzaracomprada.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

xpb

Quote from: Breneir Itravilatx on June 09, 2021, 06:58:20 AM
CURRENT SEAT ASSIGNMENTS

3 seats - Breneir Itravilatx (Gov/Senats/TNC)
1 seats -  (FreeDems)
4 seats -  (Balanceu)

As of 4 June, the Chancery has indicated the certification of the provincial election results.

Pursuant to Section 4(a) of the Florencian Constitution: "No later than ten days following the conclusion of each provincial election, the Governor of Florencia shall have determined and announced the total number of seats for the incoming Nimlet, which number shall be equal to the number of ballots returned in the election, less those returned indicating "Present", and augmented by one additional seat for each incumbent Senator for Florencia, and one additional seat for the Governor;" The total number of non-Present provincial ballots returned was 6.

Pursuant to Section 4(b) There is also one seat for the incumbent Senator and the incumbent Governor.
I hereby appoint myself to the incumbent Governor seat and well, myself, to the incumbent Senator seat. I also note this is getting quite meta.

The total number of seats in the Nimlet is therefore set at 8.

This leaves 6 seats unassigned by the party leaders.

Based on votes received:

Balanceu (B) is entitled to 4 seats.
Free Democrats (FreeDems) are entitled to 1 seat.
Talossan National Congress (TNC) is entitled to 1 seat.

Party leaders (@Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM and @xpb) please advise on your specific appointee.

Thank you for the information - I will be discussing this with possible delegates for B - Balançeu / Balance

xpb

After consultation, B - Balançeu / Balance assigns the 4 seats of the Nimlet to @Ieremiach Ventrutx who may at their discretion subdivide the representation.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: xpb on June 09, 2021, 11:38:31 AM
After consultation, B - Balançeu / Balance assigns the 4 seats of the Nimlet to @Ieremiach Ventrutx who may at their discretion subdivide the representation.

Thank you S:reu Briga. I have update the Nimlet seat allocations.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Leader @Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM please advise on your appointee for Nimlet seats.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

We are now ten days past the Chancery's certification of our provincial election for seat appointments but do not yet have them finalized. If there are no objections, I will give another 48 hours for all party leaders to designate their appointments.

If there are no objections, on 16 June at 7PM TST, I will convene the XVIIIth session of Florencia's Nimlet. This action would not prohibit party leaders from naming their appointee but I wanted to be sure we begin our period of official business.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

With thanks to party leaders for appointments to Nimlet seats, it is my pleasure to announce the commencement of our latest session, on this 17th day of June 2021, of Florencia's provincial legislature, the Nimlet.

Per Article III, Section 9 of the Florencian Constitution:
The first order of business in the House of Shepherds, following the commencement of a new session, shall be by resolution the affirmation of their Confidence in the sitting Governor, though these Resolutions of Confidence may be introduced at other times.

We will need a new governor due to a constitutional provision as stated in Section III, Article 7:
The office of the Governor of Florencia shall be also incompatible with the Sovereign, that of the Constable, that of any judicial official of the province or Talossa, and that of any Senator, whether for Florencia or another Talossan province.

I will therefore open the floor for nominations to the office of Governor for 96 hours to close on 21 June at 800AM TST.

Pastours, please make your nominations.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

FreeDems appoint @Açafat to the XVIII Nimlet Session
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on June 21, 2021, 11:26:51 AM
I nominate @Ieremiach Ventrutx for Governor of Florencia.

Seeing no other nominations, @Ieremiach Ventrutx do you accept nomination to the office of Florencia Governor? This would be approved by acclamation.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight