Kafetegia Talossa Zoom meetup Tues. 15 June 1900 Greenwich Time (**2pm Central)

Started by GV, June 12, 2021, 07:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

[Invite link on Chat Room forum]

At last, a video meetup for Talossans across the Pond.  For Asia-Pacific, if I can get some interest there, I'll set up a third separate Zoom meetup.

I will eventually want permanent undersecretaries (MinCulture) for Kafetegia Talossa (café in Basque) and Kawhe Talossa (café in Maori) who can handle all things about those events including platform, time, frequency, and whatever else.

For now, my next Tuesday will be spent doing Talossa with friends over videoconferencing with my horrible camera and mic.

For Kafetegia Talossa, I will post a Zoom link to Witt and the Chat Room at Noon Central for the 1pm Central meetup. 

The hope is for a 1900 Greenwich meetup.  If someone could let me know if my timezone calculations are working... 

Can't wait, all!

GV, presumed incoming MinCulture

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

19:00 UTC = 14:00 CDT = 21:00 CEST = 07:00 NZST
(Here's a link to the timezone converter I used)

This would work for me (and maybe Kiwis if they wake up early enough). Though I must say, I'm a bit disappointed that we have to split up these calls by timezones for practical reasons...
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

GV

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on June 12, 2021, 07:37:35 PM
19:00 UTC = 14:00 CDT = 21:00 CEST = 07:00 NZST
(Here's a link to the timezone converter I used)

This would work for me (and maybe Kiwis if they wake up early enough). Though I must say, I'm a bit disappointed that we have to split up these calls by timezones for practical reasons...

Anyone is welcome on any Zoom/video meetup.  But yes, we must be practical, alas.

Keep in mind this thread, being on Wittenberg instead of the Chat Room, is visible to non-citizens. You might want to redact the link just to be safe.

GV

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on June 15, 2021, 11:14:48 AM
Keep in mind this thread, being on Wittenberg instead of the Chat Room, is visible to non-citizens. You might want to redact the link just to be safe.

Done.  Thanks!

GV

Once I realized I had lost track of time and was an hour late, I joined the meeting, though Ián Tamoran had to start his own Zoom meeting, but the first installment of Kafetegia Talossa (Europe/Africa) was a rousing success in every respect.

Ián Tamoran, Danihel Txechescu, and Tafial started things off at 2pm Central.  I showed up promptly at 3pm Central (smh), and Txescuoah (sp?????) came on at about 4pm Central.  Ián had to leave at about 4:30pm Central, and we ended our festivities at about 5:15pm Central. 

This whole thing could not have gone any better, and I can't wait for Café Talossa tonight!  Thanks be to God for self-starters Ián T., Danihel T., and Tafial!

GV - presumed incoming MinCulture-Defence

GV

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: GV on June 15, 2021, 05:25:27 PM
Once I realized I had lost track of time and was an hour late, I joined the meeting, though Ián Tamoran had to start his own Zoom meeting, but the first installment of Kafetegia Talossa (Europe/Africa) was a rousing success in every respect.

Ián Tamoran, Danihel Txechescu, and Tafial started things off at 2pm Central.  I showed up promptly at 3pm Central (smh), and Txescuoah (sp?????) came on at about 4pm Central.  Ián had to leave at about 4:30pm Central, and we ended our festivities at about 5:15pm Central. 

This whole thing could not have gone any better, and I can't wait for Café Talossa tonight!  Thanks be to God for self-starters Ián T., Danihel T., and Tafial!

GV - presumed incoming MinCulture-Defence

GV

ME :)
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre