News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Appointment of a Government

Started by King John, July 24, 2021, 07:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King John

Noi IAN, Gräts à Díeu Regeu da Talossa es da toct sieux Reic'hs es Cuntradas, Regeu da Cézembre, Avötz da Pengöpäts es las Nouas Falklands, Zefençadeir del Feitz, Duceu dallas Forziuns Armeschti, Vice-Regeu da Hoxha es Vicar d'Atatürk, tiind estescu informescu par Noastra Secretar d'Estat, es actind in acurd cün Org.VI.9, apüntent perventüră sa el Seneschal del Regipäts Talossa el Pü Þonoresc Txoteu É. Davinescu.

Tiind reçeitescu del aðviçéu da Noastra Seneschal dels individuais q'o volt servar in Noastra Governmaintsch, Noi façent ocså acestilor apüntamaintschen, es lor comandent à servar el Legeu Orgänic es sieu Regeu àl miglhor da sieux capacitaes.

[li$i][ul]Dama Miestra Schiva sa Distain es Avocat-Xheneral[/ul]
    [ul]Sir Gödafrïeu Valcádac'h sa Ministreu dal Cúltură es Ministreu dal Zefençù[/ul]
    [ul]Ian Plätschisch sa Ministreu dal Finançù[/ul]
    [ul]Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù sa Ministreu dels Afaes Utphätseschti[/ul]
    [ul]Eðo Grischün sa Ministreu à Savanar da Talossa àls Ultra-Fiovaes Folăs[/ul]
    [ul]Françal I. Lux sa Ministreu del Interiör[/ul][/li][/list]

Zonescu sub Noastra mha Rexhital à la Cità da Centennial in Colorado li ziua vaintsch-secund dal Juliă, in l'ár 2021 dal salvaziun, el qareinçe-secund dal independençù da Talossa, es el sedeschlaiset d'Ár röin.

—  Ian Regeu

Appointment of a Government

We JOHN by the Grace of God King of Talossa and of all its Realms and Regions, King of Cézembre, Sovereign Lord and Protector of Pengöpäts and the New Falklands, Defender of the Faith, Leader of the Armed Forces, Viceroy of Hoxha and Vicar of Atatürk, having been informed by Our Secretary of State of the election of a new Seneschal by Our Cosa, and acting in accordance with Org.VI.9, do hereby appoint as Seneschal of the Kingdom of Talossa the Most Honourable Txoteu É. Davinescu.

Having received advice from Our Seneschal of those individuals that he wishes to serve in Our Government, We further make the following appointments, and enjoin them to serve the Organic Law and their King to the best of their abilities:

[li$i][ul]Miestra Schiva as Distain and Attorney-General[/ul]
      [ul]Gödafrïeu Valcádac'h as Minister of Culture and Defence Minister[/ul]
      [ul]Ian Plätschisch as Minister of Finance[/ul]
      [ul]Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù as Foreign Minister[/ul]
      [ul]Senator Eðo Grischün as Minister of STUFF[/ul]
      [ul]Françal I. Lux as Interior Minister[/ul][/li][/list]

Given under Our hand Royal at the city of Centennial in Colorado this twenty-second day of July in the year of salvation 2021, of the independence of Talossa the forty-second, and of Our reign the sixteenth.

—  John Regeu

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

Congratulations to the new cabinet!
      Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre