State Opening of the Ziu / Leader of the Opposition

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, July 26, 2021, 09:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Can I ask for clarification as to which people necessary for the ceremony have and have not confirmed their involvement? If the Seneschál is being slack I can put a rocket up him, but what about the others?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM on August 21, 2021, 02:34:25 PM
He's had it for over a week. If he doesn't do something by Monday morning, I'll be forced to take the issue to the UC.

Gen. T. Davinescu, O.SPM
Seneschál
I am sorry that His Majesty hasn't gotten back to you more quickly.  I know he has a considerable amount of work responsibilities right now.  Did you text or call him up to deliver your legal threat?  That's often the quickest way to reach him.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on August 21, 2021, 09:00:45 PM
Can I ask for clarification as to which people necessary for the ceremony have and have not confirmed their involvement?

I need to hear from The King, the Seneschal, the Dep Leader of the Opposition for the event itself and S:reu Rôibeardescù for the technical stuff.

For example, I didnt know the King was busy with work right now. When isnt he, and how about the others?
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

The Seneschál will be contacting the King directly, as the good Baron suggested, and hopefully we can move on from there.

ETA: In case anyone missed it, it will now be the job of @Muhammad Yasir, the only MC to vote against confidence in the current Government to make a rebuttal. I wonder if he, or his party leader, is aware - if not I think we will have to go without an Opposition reply.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA

xpb

Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on August 13, 2021, 07:55:00 AM
And, to check, with XPB's proxy for the purpose, Dien is the Opposition Leader?

I granted proxy for the month of August. If Dien is still available I will honor that proxy. 

If not then I could strive to take part now that I have returned from travel.

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Quote from: xpb on August 27, 2021, 10:16:50 PM
Quote from: Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu on August 13, 2021, 07:55:00 AM
And, to check, with XPB's proxy for the purpose, Dien is the Opposition Leader?

I granted proxy for the month of August. If Dien is still available I will honor that proxy. 

If not then I could strive to take part now that I have returned from travel.

Point of order. As the Túischac'h pointed out, neither XPB nor Dien are qualified to speak for the Opposition at the moment since both parties voted YES on the vote of confidence, and are not considered part of the Opposition at the moment. The only MC to actually vote in opposition to the Government is M. Yasir of the TNC. I wonder if he even knows he is currently the Leader of the Opposition.

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Heres an update:

the State Opening was scheduled to happen on Sunday 3pm GTA Time (i.e. tomorrow for me). The Seneschal and Mençei will both be able to attend, His Majesty probably wont, I have no info on the Tanaischteu (that is, S:reu Yasir) or S:reu Rôibeardescù and I can't attend for family reasons that only came up today.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on August 28, 2021, 08:55:49 AM
Heres an update:

the State Opening was scheduled to happen on Sunday 3pm GTA Time (i.e. tomorrow for me). The Seneschal and Mençei will both be able to attend, His Majesty probably wont, I have no info on the Tanaischteu (that is, S:reu Yasir) or S:reu Rôibeardescù and I can't attend for family reasons that only came up today.

S:reu Túischac'h, sorry to hear about the family issues you are having. I doubt MC Yasir will be able to participate this coming Sunday if that is the current plan. I am checking with him to be sure but am doubtful on such short notice.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Update: MC Yasir is prepared to participate.
If the relevant parties are set on a Sunday ceremony then please continue without an Opposition reply.
Otherwise, please prepare directly with MC Yasir.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on August 28, 2021, 08:55:49 AM
Heres an update:

Im ready and waiting either way
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

I would like to thank Senator Bornatfiglheu for arranging the recording of my speech. I look forward to the term ahead as we all work together for a better Talossa.

Seneschál Txoteu Davinescu, O.SPM
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa