News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Reviving the TalossAssistant Programme

Started by Françal I. Lux, August 01, 2021, 03:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on February 14, 2022, 01:35:27 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 14, 2022, 11:16:02 AM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on February 14, 2022, 07:09:46 AM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 13, 2022, 08:03:26 PM
This is still a good program and it would be great to see it return to existence.

It was revived when I was appointed as the TA to our newest citizen.
Huh. I haven't heard a thing.

Here is my message to him in the immigration thread.

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on January 16, 2022, 01:57:51 PM
Hi Mic'haglh, I've been asked to be your Talossa Assistant to help you with immigrating. My main piece of advice right now is to jump in and ask questions, interact with other citizens, and don't be afraid to do it! We are all pretty friendly and we want you to feel welcome.
Lol, no, I'm sure you're doing a good job. I mean i haven't heard anything about an assignment for myself.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

The Deputy Minister in charge of Immigration is only assigning TalossAssistants when the prospective actually shows an interest in interacting with Talossa past their immigration application.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

I see.  So the issue is just that we're still getting so few immigrants that there's no work for TalossaAssistants beyond that one example?  Yikes.  Okay.  Thanks for the update!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 15, 2022, 06:19:37 PM
I see.  So the issue is just that we're still getting so few immigrants that there's no work for TalossaAssistants beyond that one example?  Yikes.  Okay.  Thanks for the update!

We seem to be getting a good level of applications, but few of the applicants are actually posting and interacting on Witt.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on February 15, 2022, 07:07:40 PM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 15, 2022, 06:19:37 PM

We seem to be getting a good level of applications, but few of the applicants are actually posting and interacting on Witt.
Sure!  I see that a ton of recent people have applied and then vanished.