News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

FREE DEMOCRATS CONVENTION December XLII/2021

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, November 01, 2021, 05:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miestră Schivă, UrN

The Free Democrats of Talossa, the leading political party of Talossa, are holding their annual decision-making and leadership election convention starting December 1, and recruitment is now open.

The convention will elect a new President and Secretary, and discuss any amendments to the Party Platform or Constitution.

All Talossans who agree with the central principle of the FreeDems - liberty and democracy for Talossa's citizens and provinces - are invited to join the Free Democrats and claim their right to vote, raise motions and stand for election at this convention. Just let me know.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Miestră Schivă, UrN

The convention will be held on the Party's private forum in accordance with the Party Constitution. Nominations for party officers as well as motions to amend the party Constitution or Platform will also open on December 1. There's still time to become a member if you want in on Talossa's leading political juggernaut.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Miestră Schivă, UrN