News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

is there a 56th Cosă -- December Discussion Thread?

Started by xpb, December 13, 2021, 09:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpb

xpb

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Quote from: xpb on December 13, 2021, 09:31:42 PM

There isn't. Considering how the last clark's discussion thread got no engagement whatsoever, I figured it wouldn't make sense to continue with them. The thread you linked in the lobby is the SoS's voting thread.
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

el PARTI TAFIALISTÀ, voastra va facçal in la 56 58:téa Cosă.

xpb

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on December 14, 2021, 05:37:04 AM

There isn't. Considering how the last clark's discussion thread got no engagement whatsoever, I figured it wouldn't make sense to continue with them. The thread you linked in the lobby is the SoS's voting thread.

No worries -- I wasn't sure if there was a standardized placement or not since I saw the previous one.  Moot point as I believe all the votes have been completed ahead of the solstice and other celebrations.

xpb

Quote from: xpb on December 16, 2021, 07:59:31 PM
Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on December 14, 2021, 05:37:04 AM

No worries -- I wasn't sure if there was a standardized placement or not since I saw the previous one.  Moot point as I believe all the votes have been completed ahead of the solstice and other celebrations.

With the caveat that votes can change up until the deadline, but at least all have made a vote and at least one has changed