News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

New Citizens Information Packet

Started by Miestră Schivă, UrN, January 02, 2022, 03:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I think those two things you added are a good choice, and this looks great.  I was happy to put it together for the country and I hope that people will find it useful.  I don't know if you were requesting that I do that remaining work on it or not?  It's not clear if you're asking for me to do it or someone in the Government.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

It's done. I finished it. This is the final version. I was suggesting that you update the relevant Wiki page, which you wrote, to match the new text.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Oh, it's definitely done?  You said before there might be changes from other people in the Government.  Glad to hear it's all set.  @Caleb Frenibuerg , did you find it helpful when it was sent to you after your oath?  I'd love any feedback.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Caleb Frenibuerg

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on March 16, 2022, 06:32:56 PM
Oh, it's definitely done?  You said before there might be changes from other people in the Government.  Glad to hear it's all set.  @Caleb Frenibuerg , did you find it helpful when it was sent to you after your oath?  I'd love any feedback.
To be fair, I don't recall receiving any Information Packet 😅
Caleb Frenibuerg,

Lord of Glencoe Wood,
Head of Talossa National Lottery

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Really? Let's ask the Immigration Minister about that then

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Caleb Frenibuerg on March 16, 2022, 06:44:01 PM

Can the immigration minister confirm sending the information packet?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on March 16, 2022, 07:24:33 PM
Quote from: Caleb Frenibuerg on March 16, 2022, 06:44:01 PM

Can the immigration minister confirm sending the information packet?
I can confirm that I forgot to :P

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I know I should expect nothing less, based on your past behavior, but I must nevertheless thank you for your honesty.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

It's also not a big deal - he's like the first new citizen since I made the thing, I think!  @Caleb Frenibuerg , did you get a chance to look at the file linked above?  If so, I'd love it if you could tell me if it's helpful or if it fails to answer any big questions you might have.

Caleb Frenibuerg

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on March 16, 2022, 09:40:10 PM
It's also not a big deal - he's like the first new citizen since I made the thing, I think!  @Caleb Frenibuerg , did you get a chance to look at the file linked above?  If so, I'd love it if you could tell me if it's helpful or if it fails to answer any big questions you might have.
I couldn't see anything wrong with it, quite informative :)
Caleb Frenibuerg,

Lord of Glencoe Wood,
Head of Talossa National Lottery