The "It's The Immigration, Stupid" Act

Started by Ian Plätschisch, January 16, 2022, 08:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

OK, I have made the update.

I admit that I have not kept up with the changes to the Hopper/CRL requirements as closely as I should have; will this bill be eligible for the February Clark?

Miestră Schivă, UrN

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I mean, the way the rules are written is that the CRL only has to look at a bill once, no matter how many times it's amended after that. Do people think we should change things so that they have to sign off on the final to-be-Clarked bill?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Açafat del Val

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on January 25, 2022, 02:10:08 PM
I mean, the way the rules are written is that the CRL only has to look at a bill once, no matter how many times it's amended after that. Do people think we should change things so that they have to sign off on the final to-be-Clarked bill?

Very yes.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Açafat del Val on March 18, 2022, 12:16:00 PM
Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on January 25, 2022, 02:10:08 PM

Very yes.

Please avoid violating the rules of Wittiquette, including this rule:

QuoteWildly excessive use of capitalisation, large fonts, colours, moving items, symbols, swearwords, gibberish, etc.

Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal