Joining the college

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, February 04, 2022, 05:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I would like to apply to join the college as a herald.  I have long been interested in the process, I'm a huge booster for the program, and I think I know enough to at least begin to help others.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

As Dean, it gives me immense pleasure in welcoming Baron Alexandreu Davinescu to the College as The Noir Raven Herald.

Further, he is given the power to act on any matter pending before the College on behalf of the Dean.

Sd/-
BenArd
The Noir Eagle Herald

Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I am grateful and humble for the confidence of the College, and I will do my best to help serve the nation in this post.  I plan to work to make applying for arms more accessible for all Talossans.  I have several ideas along those lines that I'd like to implement.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein