Recommendation of Promotion to Herald

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, February 10, 2022, 02:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I'd like to officially recommend that the Kingsbridge Pursuivant, @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM , be promoted to a herald.  He has done a great deal of work in the past for the College and I think it suitably recognizes his efforts and furthers the interests of the pursuit within the Kingdom.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

I would love having Dr. Nordselva as a fellow herald.
However, we need to speak directly before that. I understand that he too is interested.
Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

Béneditsch Ardpresteir

It is my pleasure to inform you all that Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, is now the Rouge Elephant Herald of the RTCoA.

Sd/-
BenArd
Béneditsch Ardpresteir, Esq., O.SPM, PMPA
Squirrel King of Arms, Royal Talossan College of Arms; The Noir Eagle Herald
Member, Royal Talossan Bar; Vice Admiral, Royal Talossan Navy; Owner-Schneiderian Steels

Formerly:
Justice of the Uppermost Cort; Attorney General; Deputy Immigration Minister; Senator; Member of the Cosa; Undersecretary of State; Premier & Provincial Secretary, Maricopa; Chancellor of the O.SPM; Dean, RTCoA; Jolly Good Fellow

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I am honored and I'm excited to see the Royal College reinvigorated.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal