Lobby Child Boards

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, February 11, 2022, 10:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mr. Secretary @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM

There had been some discussion on this a little while back but I wanted to check on the possibility now of creating a party child board within The Lobby. This would be similar to what @xpb has done in the provincial boards of Cezembre. The TNC would like to have a continuous public forum, via Wittenberg, to involve and/or inform the public of our actions and all discussions except for those conducted during executive session.

If this is possible would it be the Chancery that would set this up?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 11, 2022, 10:56:07 AM

There had been some discussion on this a little while back but I wanted to check on the possibility now of creating a party child board within The Lobby. This would be similar to what @xpb has done in the provincial boards of Cezembre. The TNC would like to have a continuous public forum, via Wittenberg, to involve and/or inform the public of our actions and all discussions except for those conducted during executive session.

Yes, it is the Chancery that administrates Wittenberg. I will give it some thought as to the best way to accomplish this.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on February 11, 2022, 02:22:04 PM

Yes, it is the Chancery that administrates Wittenberg. I will give it some thought as to the best way to accomplish this.

Excellent, thank you Mr. Secretary

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on February 11, 2022, 02:22:04 PM

My Secretary, we are nearly a week on from the initiation of the discussion. May I request an update on creating a child board here for the Talossan National Congress which is a registered party for the duration of this Cosa?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 17, 2022, 02:32:13 PM

My Secretary, we are nearly a week on from the initiation of the discussion. May I request an update on creating a child board here for the Talossan National Congress which is a registered party for the duration of this Cosa?

I've not forgotten. My time in Wittenberg is sometimes limited due to my other myriad responsibilities, such as initiating the Electoral Commission and updating election rules. I'm also considering the fairness factor. If I set up a child board for you, I will also need to do so for the other parties, as I must remain neutral in fulfilling the duties of the Chancery.

I can do this one of two ways: a fully public sub-board, or a public sub-board and a private sub-board for each party. It is arguably more work to set up private sub-boards, but either option I believe can be done.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on February 17, 2022, 03:49:59 PM

I've not forgotten. My time in Wittenberg is sometimes limited due to my other myriad responsibilities, such as initiating the Electoral Commission and updating election rules. I'm also considering the fairness factor. If I set up a child board for you, I will also need to do so for the other parties, as I must remain neutral in fulfilling the duties of the Chancery.

I can do this one of two ways: a fully public sub-board, or a public sub-board and a private sub-board for each party. It is arguably more work to set up private sub-boards, but either option I believe can be done.

Thank you Mr Secretary,

Perhaps a fully public sub-board here on Witt and each party can have a non-Witt private forum for confidential or privacy-preferred items? That prevents an overload on the Chancery and takes advantage of something parties are already doing.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 17, 2022, 04:00:59 PM
Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on February 17, 2022, 03:49:59 PM

Thank you Mr Secretary,

Perhaps a fully public sub-board here on Witt and each party can have a non-Witt private forum for confidential or privacy-preferred items? That prevents an overload on the Chancery and takes advantage of something parties are already doing.

I've created sub-boards in a new board called "Registered Political Parties". I will set the party leader as the moderator of their particular sub-board.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight