News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Talossan Book of Cuisine

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, February 12, 2022, 03:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

This may fall within the area of culture but I had an idea some time ago to compile favorite original and non-original recipes of Talossans around the world for a Talossan Book of Cuisine. I would envision as it develops we might even take videos of Talossans making a recipe for when our tv/radio system is revitalized.

I have actually received one recipe already from @Iason Taiwos for Berberitos. Would others be prepared to participate in this? I would need at least 50-75 recipes. And some help with art and pictures for the cover and throughout the book.

The final product could be available on our Talossan website and Amazon. Would there be greater interest in this?

Breneir

Please send your Talossan Book of Cuisine recipes to copebh@gmail.com

CURRENT VOLUNTEER CONTRIBUTORS:
Iason Taiwos
Breneir Tzaracomprada
Baron Alexandreu Davinescu
Xhorxh Pol Briga
Tric'hard Lenxheir
Ian Plätschisch

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

We actually had some recipes published in my newspaper, over the years. I can dig them up and contact their original authors if you want?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 12, 2022, 03:50:30 PM
We actually had some recipes published in my newspaper, over the years. I can dig them up and contact their original authors if you want?

That would be awesome, thank you. Please send them to copebh@gmail.com
This is an excellent start.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

I'll dig around and see if I can find them.  There were only three, I think, but it should get you started.  I don't remember who did them, except that I do remember that Epic was one of the authors.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

xpb

I would be happy to contribute an appetizer, a soup, and an entree to the endeavor.  I will hunt them down.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: xpb on February 12, 2022, 06:35:59 PM
I would be happy to contribute an appetizer, a soup, and an entree to the endeavor.  I will hunt them down.

Thank you so much @xpb

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

I have a recipe I can contribute. It is something I made up myself.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on February 13, 2022, 01:50:03 PM

Perfect! Please send it to copebh@gmail.com
If you have made it before and have any pictures of the dish that would be great too.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 13, 2022, 02:11:13 PM

If you have made it before and have any pictures of the dish that would be great too.

Sorry I don't have any pictures and I will have to talk to the wife to get the amount of each ingredient. So it will be a few days before I send it.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Ian Plätschisch

I think I could hook you up with some sandwiches

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on February 13, 2022, 03:28:22 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on February 13, 2022, 02:11:13 PM

Sorry I don't have any pictures and I will have to talk to the wife to get the amount of each ingredient. So it will be a few days before I send it.

No problem. Thanks for contributing what you can.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on February 13, 2022, 04:23:04 PM

Awesome, please send the sandwich recipes on over.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on February 13, 2022, 04:23:04 PM
Don't steal my recipes I assigned you! Those are instant classics.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Folks, please don't be shy with your favorite recipes. They do not have to be original but could also be someone else's recipe that you and your family really enjoy.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

None of the people who submitted recipes are active right now, so it might take a while, but I have reached out to them to ask for permission to submit them to you on their behalf.