Votez FreeDem - in spite of your former Minister of Culture.

Started by GV, February 22, 2022, 10:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

I want the country to know when Dame Miestra references 'Culture', she means yours-truly.  I did not do my job as Minister of Culture, and I have no excuses to offer.

That being said, we at least have shown up. 

The Opposition hasn't even done that.

The conservative Opposition has offered no ideas for Talossa's immigration woes save tacit approval for royal vetos of the curtailing of the King's powers - the few times when His Majesty has come out of his royal slumber to feed on democracy.

The conservative Opposition has done as much for Talossan culture as I did in Cabinet this past term.  In other words, nothing.

The conservative Opposition fully supported the most ludicrous 'award' and 'honour' in the history of Talossa.  The only thing AD did that provoked the King to make him a Baron was doing his job well.  Aside from the King's continued slumber, AD as Regent had no other crisis, and he did precious little to awaken His Majesty from hibernation.

We, the Free Democrats and our coalition partners, have asked questions.  We have spoken truth to power.  We have helped to level the playing field in Talossa.

What has the Opposition done? 

GV

Miestră Schivă, UrN

To be scrupulously fair, the TNC leader's activity has been exemplary. In the last few weeks, after coming out of six months of hiding. We need people who're consistently active, not just when they're trolling for votes. And also to be scrupulously fair, AD is consistently active (if only most of his activity wasn't making demands in such a nails-down-a-chalkboard condescending tone that he knows they will be ignored a much as possible...)

GV's ownership of his own dropping of the ball this term is also exemplary - as is his analysis of the utter bankruptcy of the current Monarchy.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan