News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Election information for Cézembre

Started by xpb, March 15, 2022, 11:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xpb

The Cézembre election will be conducted in a manner similar to the previous iteration.  Candidates for l'Etats, and Sénéchal may declare their candidacy in this thread.  Up for polling of the populace will also be the (to be finalized) Sticky Slate Amendment discussed at https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=883.0

Polling information to follow.

xpb

Following the Cezembre Administration Guide Articles 8, 14, and 15, with the Sénéchal conducting the election:
Declarations of candidacy will begin at end of the general election for seats in l'Etats and Sénéchal which is 05:30 2 April CÉT (UTC+1) = 1 April 19:30 TST (UTC-5).  The ballot then shall be set after said declarations are made for one week until 05:30 9 April CÉT (UTC+1) = 8 April 19:30 TST (UTC-5).  Voting will begin sometime on 9 April after the ballot is assembled and distributed, and will continue until the end of 23 April CÉT.

This information has also been provided BCC via email to those citizens who have listed an email address.

xpb

Similar to the case in the prior election:

I will stand for l'Etats & Sénéchal, to officially lodged at  05:31 2 April CÉT (UTC+1) = 1 April 19:31 TST (UTC-5)

If there is one and only one other candidate for Sénéchal, I will withdraw my standing allow that citizen to become the next Sénéchal.  I will continue to conduct this election for l'Etats or any other exigent office, after which the new Sénéchal may adopt other procedures.

If there are more than one other candidate for Le Sénéchal I will withdraw my candidacy and conduct the election for l'Etats, Sénéchal, or any other exigent office, after which the new Sénéchal may adopt other procedures.

The Sticky Slate Amendment will also be updated from draft to final to be voted upon by the citizens of Cézembre.

xpb

xpb

Bumping this thread.

The previous l'Etats was composed of
@Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù
@Ián Tamorán
@Glüc da Dhi S.H.
and myself

I will stand again - what say others either that served before, or who new would like to stand for election?

xpb

As there have been no other nominations as the serving Le Sénéchal ai shall extend nominations for l'Etats for an additional week to 15 April.

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Well I'm a little after the deadline but I nominate XPB for sencalshal.
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

Tierçéu Rôibeardescù

Quote from: Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù on April 16, 2022, 08:57:41 PM

And I wish to stand I'estas
Túischac'h of the 55th Cosa
MC, 55th Cosa, League of Center Conservatives
Secretary-General of the League of centre conservatives
Member of the L'Etats de Cézembre

xpb

Quote from: Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù on April 16, 2022, 08:59:04 PM
Quote from: Txosuè Éiric Rôibeardescù on April 16, 2022, 08:57:41 PM

And I wish to stand I'estas

It is most excellent to have you stand for l'Etats!

Are there any others amongst citizens of Cézembre? (Who also have been notified by email about this election a second time).  Now that there are at least two candidates for l'Etats then we can have an election , but will extend yet another week to 22 April in case of a third (and we had 4 in the previous edition).

xpb

48 hours or so until the fortnight extension for nominations ends.  The next email will contain the voting information which can be posted in an official election thread in public, or for those desiring a secret vote will use the Electionbuddy.com system as in the previous election.

xpb

Seeing no more nominations, nominations are closed.  The Electionbuddy.com system has sent out secret ballots, and there is an election thread being established at https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=1393