Nimlet Session XIX (Apr 2022-Oct 2023)

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, March 31, 2022, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

CURRENT SEAT ASSIGNMENTS

6 seats - Breneir Tzaracomprada (Senats + TNC)
2 seats - Mximo Carbonel (Governor + RCT)
1 seat - Açafat del Val (FreeDems)

As of 6 April, the Chancery has indicated the certification of the provincial election results.

Pursuant to Section 4(a) of the Florencian Constitution: "No later than ten days following the conclusion of each provincial election, the Governor of Florencia shall have determined and announced the total number of seats for the incoming Nimlet, which number shall be equal to the number of ballots returned in the election, less those returned indicating "Present", and augmented by one additional seat for each incumbent Senator for Florencia, and one additional seat for the Governor;" The total number of non-Present provincial ballots returned was 7.

Pursuant to Section 4(b) There is also one seat for the incumbent Senator and incumbent Governor.

I hereby appoint myself to the incumbent Senator seat and with recognition that a new Governor will need to be selected immediately at the start of offical Nimlet proceedings.

The total number of seats in the Nimlet is therefore set at 9.
Mximo of the RCT has appointed himself, Breneir of the TNC has appointed himself.

This leaves 1 seat unassigned by the party leaders.

Based on votes received:

Raßemblamaintsch dels Citaxhiens Talossáes (RCT) is entitled to 1 seat.
Free Democrats (FreeDems) are entitled to 1 seat.
Talossan National Congress (TNC) is entitled to 5 seats.

Party leader @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM  please advise on your specific appointee.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

Azul,

RCT name Carbonel for our Nimlet s'est.

Mximo Carbonel
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thank you Mximo, seat allocations have been updated.

I appoint the TNC seats to myself.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Açafat del Val

I await the official assignment of @the FreeDems party leader, but seeing that I am the only active FreeDems member in Florencia, I find it likely that I will be assigned the singular seat.
Cheers,

AdV
ex-Senator for Florencia
Jolly Good Fellow of the Royal Talossan College of Arms

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Açafat del Val on April 07, 2022, 09:32:16 AM
I await the official assignment of @the FreeDems party leader, but seeing that I am the only active FreeDems member in Florencia, I find it likely that I will be assigned the singular seat.

My apologies for not appointing sooner as I've been rather wrapped up in other SoS stuff. Also, for some reason, the system didn't alert me to the mention.

Nevertheless, I formally appoint Açafat del Val to the FreeDems seat in the Nimlet.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on April 07, 2022, 09:59:20 AM
Quote from: Açafat del Val on April 07, 2022, 09:32:16 AM

My apologies for not appointing sooner as I've been rather wrapped up in other SoS stuff. Also, for some reason, the system didn't alert me to the mention.

Nevertheless, I formally appoint Açafat del Val to the FreeDems seat in the Nimlet.

Thank you Mr. Secretary. With seat allocations now being completed we can now begin official proceedings.

The province is in need of a new Governor.
If there are no objections, I would like to open the floor for nominations to the Office of Governor of Florencia for a period of 72 hours.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

And it is my pleasure to nominate @mximo as Governor of Florencia

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mximo

Azul,

I accept this nomination.

Mximo Carbonèl
Mximo Carbonèl
Florencia Senator

Breneir Tzaracomprada

The period for nominations has elapsed. There was one nomination, of @mximo Carbonel, who has accepted.

Seeing that there was only nomination which has been accepted. I move that Mximo Carbonel be acclaimed Governor of Florencia.

I want to give enough time in case there are any objections.

This motion will stand pending any objections for 72 hours.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on April 10, 2022, 03:16:38 PM
The period for nominations has elapsed. There was one nomination, of @mximo Carbonel, who has accepted.

Seeing that there was only nomination which has been accepted. I move that Mximo Carbonel be acclaimed Governor of Florencia.

I want to give enough time in case there are any objections.

This motion will stand pending any objections for 72 hours.

Seeing that the 72 hour period for objections has elapsed with none presented the motion is agreed to.

I want to be the first to thank @mximo for accepting nomination and the responsibilities of the office of Florencian Governor.

Congratulations to our new Governor!

I turn the floor and gavel over to you.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mr. Secretary @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM we will need to update the moderator privileges to reflect Mximo Carbonel is now Governor.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC