News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[Chancery] Citizens Who Lost Their Citizenship

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, April 03, 2022, 12:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Article X Section 5 of the Organic Law states, "Any citizen who neither votes in any general election nor responds to any national census established by law for a period of two years, as calculated at any Election Deadline, shall be deemed to have renounced his citizenship."

It is with sadness that the Chancery announces that the following people have lost their citizenship as a result of this law:

Patrick Woolley
Nicolâ Casálmac'h
Txec Rôibeardsëfiglheu
Ben Putnam
Ian del Puntadeireu
Adam da Simeon
Thomas Dray
Salman Farizi
Cresti Françell
Mertgedes Perla Cucumatsch
Luiz Paulo Ferreira
Angelo Barjamcanaj
Marco Morvillo
Andrew Dillman
Larry Song
Simeon Lhiunell Zestroxheir
Gödafrïeu Airignha
Ian Alexandrewu Moritzescu
Bakou Hearthless
Federica Viola

Any person on this list (indeed any former citizen who lost their citizenship via not voting) may have their citizenship reinstated automatically if the provisions of El.Lex E.14 are met,
Quote14. An individual whose citizenship has been terminated solely by effect of Article XVIII, Section 10 of the Organic Law may apply to the Chancery for reinstatement of citizenship by providing the contact information required by section E.2. (47RZ46)

14.1. The Secretary of State shall reactivate the citizenship of the individual upon confirming that the individual can be contacted at the same e-mail address previously on file with the Chancery, or otherwise verifying to the Secretary of State's satisfaction the identity of the applicant as a former citizen.

Done under my hand and seal this third day of March, 2022

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial, UrGP

Alexandreu Furxheir became a citizen less than 2 years ago, how could he have satisfied the condition in Article X Section 5 of the OrgLaw?
Editing posts is my thing. My bad.
Feel free to PM me if you have a Glheþ translation request!

Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Quote from: Marcel Eðo Pairescu Tafial on April 03, 2022, 01:21:20 PM
Alexandreu Furxheir became a citizen less than 2 years ago, how could he have satisfied the condition in Article X Section 5 of the OrgLaw?

Fixed.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on April 03, 2022, 12:19:49 PM
Article X Section 5 of the Organic Law states, "Any citizen who neither votes in any general election nor responds to any national census established by law for a period of two years, as calculated at any Election Deadline, shall be deemed to have renounced his citizenship."

It is with sadness that the Chancery announces that the following people have lost their citizenship as a result of this law:

@Merteged Perla Cucumatsch

Any person on this list (indeed any former citizen who lost their citizenship via not voting) may have their citizenship reinstated automatically if the provisions of El.Lex E.14 are met,
Quote14. An individual whose citizenship has been terminated solely by effect of Article XVIII, Section 10 of the Organic Law may apply to the Chancery for reinstatement of citizenship by providing the contact information required by section E.2. (47RZ46)

14.1. The Secretary of State shall reactivate the citizenship of the individual upon confirming that the individual can be contacted at the same e-mail address previously on file with the Chancery, or otherwise verifying to the Secretary of State's satisfaction the identity of the applicant as a former citizen.

Done under my hand and seal this third day of March, 2022

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat

Merteged you were so close to voting so I wanted to make you aware of the Secretary of State's announcement here. I hope you will work with the Secretary of State to quickly get reinstated. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Prince Patrick Woolley has contacted the Chancery with updated information. I am satisfied of his intent and his identity and therefore his citizenship has been restored.

Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal