News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Wiki account

Started by Sir Lüc, April 09, 2022, 10:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Lüc

Hello, not sure who's the current Wiki admin - would it be possible to place my account in the correct user group? Þaraþias ^^
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Sir Lüc

(incidentally - I'd be happy to be admin again, but I understand if my absence is disqualifying)
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time:
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Your older account "Ldaschir" still has admin privileges and I have no problem (in my capacity of MinSTUFF) with you taking that up again

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sir Lüc

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on April 10, 2022, 12:50:59 AM
Your older account "Ldaschir" still has admin privileges and I have no problem (in my capacity of MinSTUFF) with you taking that up again

Ah, I didn't even try that because I was sure I'd either 1) deleted the redirect I used as email address; 2) deleted the account outright. But it worked, so thank you!
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB

In my free time: