CRL Committee for the 57th Cosa

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, April 25, 2022, 11:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 21, 2022, 08:34:03 PM
Can my colleagues give a look-see to the Tear Down This Wall, Finally bill?

It looks pretty solid to me, at least as far as its construction.
Eiric S. Bornatfiglheu
Chisleu Bruno of the NPW
Senator from Benito

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 21, 2022, 10:59:48 PM
Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 21, 2022, 08:40:22 PM
And can I beg humbly for the addition of the following? This has been a hobbyhorse of mine from a long time back.

Quote25.6 The Milwaukee Wave shall be Talossa's Official Major Arena Soccer League Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Wave," as the "Fiovă Wave."

How is this?

THE NAMING THE NATIONAL TEAMS ACT

Whereas El Lexhatx currently shows that we have National NFL, NBA and MLB teams but no NHL team and the former are named in separate sections (Section F paragraphs 25, 32 and 33 respectively). Let Section F Paragraph 25 which currently reads "25. The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team, and it will remain so until such time as the nation is able to field its own NFL team to contest the American teams. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers." (23RZ40, 23RZ43)"  be changed to read

"25. Until such time as our great nation is able to field our own teams in the respective leagues the following teams will be recognized as the Talossan National Teams.

25.1 The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers."

25.2 The Milwaukee Brewers shall be Talossa's Official MLB Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Brewers," as the "Maricopa Brewers."

25.3 The Milwaukee Bucks shall be Talossa's Official NBA Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Bucks," as the "Benito Bucks."

25.4 The Nashville Predators shall be Talossa's Official NHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Nashville Predators," as the "Cézembre Predators."

25.5 The Milwaukee Admirals shall be Talossa's Official AHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Admirals," as the "Maritiimi-Maxhestic Admirals."

25.6 The Milwaukee Wave shall be Talossa's Official Major Arena Soccer League Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Wave," as the "Fiovă Wave."

Also let section F paragraphs 32, 33 and 38 be stricken from El Lexhatx.

This organizes all of our recognized national teams under one paragraph making them easier to locate. The Nashville Predators were chosen because our neighbors in Wisconsin may declare war on us if we chose either Chicago or Minnesota and because one member said he could not in good conscience root for the team from Detroit and I chose Cézembre because the geographically closer provinces already have teams and sometimes it seems that Cézembre is the forgotten province.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Tric'hard Lenxheir (MC-TNC)
Mic'haglh Autófil, MoFA (MC-PDR)

This looks good.  My apology for such a tardy reply.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein