News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Announcement on Activity

Started by C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC, April 30, 2022, 01:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC

May it please the Court, et al,

Upon recently finishing my studies in University, I have decided that the best way to spend my time during this transition period in my life is to give back to Talossa. Upon reading through the many pages of Witt, I came across a thread about the lack of attorneys and lack of activity because of this (see here: http://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=1371.0).

As some may know, there has been a recent influx of admittance of members into the Bar, including myself, after having successfully petitioned the Court for membership and passing my examinations last year.

After reading the brief proposal from Baron Davinescu in the aforementioned thread, I would like to officially declare my intent and availability to accept new cases, should an attorney be needed in the future. Furthermore, I would also like to discuss the possibility of opening a Legal Firm within Talossa. I am willing and able to begin this venture on my own, however, working with other admitted attorneys would ideal. As of yet, I have a few ideas that I am willing to share, should this proposal gain any interest.

I would like to hear the thoughts and comments on this idea from the Court and other attorneys.
[div style="text-align:center;"]Cresti da Ion Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC
Attorney, National Bar of Talossa
The Well-Met Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

While your intentions are clearly good, this board is for official cort business only. @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM , please move this thread to the general Witt forum.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on April 30, 2022, 01:50:25 PM
While your intentions are clearly good, this board is for official cort business only. @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM , please move this thread to the general Witt forum.

Thread moved.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Thanks!

@Cresti da Ion Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC , I think this is a great idea and I strongly support it. I know @Miestră Schivă, UrN  passed the bar, and @NRB is going to tackle it soon. And @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM is also a lawyer. So lots of people who might want to start a firm with you! I don't think it's wise for me to jump in with anyone else right at this moment in the middle of a trial, but I myself might also be interested later. I think this is going to be a huge success!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

C.d.I. Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC

Awesome! I guess the next steps are to gauge interest. If anyone is interesting in pursuing this further, leave your name here and then I'll start a group message to share some ideas that I have privately. If no one is interested (let's hope that's not the case), I'll still go ahead and start working on this.
[div style="text-align:center;"]Cresti da Ion Nouacastra-Läxhirescu, MSC
Attorney, National Bar of Talossa
The Well-Met Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I'm also a bar admitted attorney, after passing the bar exam some years ago. I would definitely be interested in forming a law firm with you and maybe the Baron also. It would be great to have a firm for legal needs. It's also beneficial that we all have different experiences in our own practices. I've sat on the Magistracy and the Uppermost Cort so have experience in that venue. The Baron has extensive civil litigation under his belt. You and I have both been in the AG's office as well. It would be a well rounded practice for sure!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal