[Terpelaziun] Finance Minister

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, June 01, 2022, 11:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mr. Túischac'h:

This terpelaziun is for the Finance Minister. Based on discussions during the previous election period it was made clear the current Burgermeister wishes to be relieved of some or all of the duties. It was later mentioned that there were discussions on a potential replacement. Can the Minister update the Ziu on progress concerning a new Burgermeister?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

Mr. Túischac'h:

We have been considering replacements for quite a while, but unfortunately no one who we have offered the position to so far has been available.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on June 01, 2022, 09:08:03 PM
Mr. Túischac'h:

We have been considering replacements for quite a while, but unfortunately no one who we have offered the position to so far has been available.

Mr. Túischac'h and Finance Minister:

Are follow-up queries allowed?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

The law states that a "reasonable number of supplementary questions" may be asked by the MZ, and the respondent is bound by law to answer them within a week.  If possible, it seems reasonable to only ask one or two questions at a time, however, unless they are very easily answered.  We must respect the demands on the time of the Government.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on June 01, 2022, 10:20:36 PM
The law states that a "reasonable number of supplementary questions" may be asked by the MZ, and the respondent is bound by law to answer them within a week.  If possible, it seems reasonable to only ask one or two questions at a time, however, unless they are very easily answered.  We must respect the demands on the time of the Government.

Thank you Mr. Túischac'h:

I would like to ask the Finance Minister, with consideration of the stress it is causing the current Burgermeister, when we might expect to have a replacement? I believe that one FDT member, Acafat del Val, had volunteered during the height of the election campaign.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on June 02, 2022, 06:54:43 AM
Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on June 01, 2022, 10:20:36 PM

Thank you Mr. Túischac'h:

I would like to ask the Finance Minister, with consideration of the stress it is causing the current Burgermeister, when we might expect to have a replacement? I believe that one FDT member, Acafat del Val, had volunteered during the height of the election campaign.

This follow-up question is still outstanding. @Ian Plätschisch

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

I unfortunately do not have an answer for you.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Well, that itself is an answer unfortunately. Thank you. I will follow up in a month as a part of the next tranche of terpelaziuns.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

For transparency's sake related to this terpelaziun, I will notify the Ziu and Kingdom-at-large that the Seneschal contacted me on Sunday evening (June 5th 2022) and asked if I knew of any suggestions for the Burgermeister position. Not accounting for the FDT member who had once volunteered, my answer was no.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight