[Terpelaziun] Culture Minister

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, June 02, 2022, 07:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mr. Túischac'h:

This terpelaziun is for the Culture Minister. The Seneschal's announcement appointing the current Minister is vague as to the incumbent's remit. Can the Minister first describe the status of preparations for "organizing live gatherings?"

Edited to separate additional question.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Could you please pose your second question in a second Terp?
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir

Túischac'h

I thank the member for his question, with organising live gatherings, i am currently coordinating with my deputies to come up with reasonable ways that these could be organised, I hope to make an announcement on the subject when plans are more finalised, Also, i might point out to the member, what was said in the appointment post, is not the full remit of the Culture department, just the goals for the first month. The full remit can be found in the coalition agreement that was posted.

But on the subject of the terp, live gathering plans are being made, and will be announced in due course.
Party Secretary of the Free Democrats of Talossa
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?board=34.0
Talossans in Christ Church :-
http://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=294.0
Başbakan of Ataturk

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir on June 02, 2022, 08:42:56 AM
Túischac'h

I thank the member for his question, with organising live gatherings, i am currently coordinating with my deputies to come up with reasonable ways that these could be organised, I hope to make an announcement on the subject when plans are more finalised, Also, i might point out to the member, what was said in the appointment post, is not the full remit of the Culture department, just the goals for the first month. The full remit can be found in the coalition agreement that was posted.

But on the subject of the terp, live gathering plans are being made, and will be announced in due course.

I thank the Minister for her expeditious answer. And inform her I will follow up based on her response in the next month.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight