My first submission

Started by Tric'hard Lenxheir, July 04, 2022, 02:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Tric'hard Lenxheir, just a heads up that your bill is now ready to be sent to the CRL committee.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 25, 2022, 11:04:37 AM
Good day my friends. I would like to clark the Naming The National Teams Act as posted below, there were a few changes suggested by committee and others so I want to make sure the proper version gets clarked.

THE NAMING THE NATIONAL TEAMS ACT

Whereas El Lexhatx currently shows that we have National NFL, NBA and MLB teams but no NHL team and the former are named in separate sections (Section F paragraphs 25, 32 and 33 respectively). Let Section F Paragraph 25 which currently reads "25. The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team, and it will remain so until such time as the nation is able to field its own NFL team to contest the American teams. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers." (23RZ40, 23RZ43)"  be changed to read

"25. Until such time as our great nation is able to field our own teams in the respective leagues the following teams will be recognized as the Talossan National Teams.

25.1 The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers."

25.2 The Milwaukee Brewers shall be Talossa's Official MLB Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Brewers," as the "Maricopa Brewers."

25.3 The Milwaukee Bucks shall be Talossa's Official NBA Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Bucks," as the "Benito Bucks."

25.4 The Nashville Predators shall be Talossa's Official NHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Nashville Predators," as the "Cézembre Predators."

25.5 The Milwaukee Admirals shall be Talossa's Official AHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Admirals," as the "Maritiimi-Maxhestic Admirals."

Also let section F paragraphs 32, 33 and 38 be stricken from El Lexhatx.

This organizes all of our recognized national teams under one paragraph making them easier to locate. The Nashville Predators were chosen because our neighbors in Wisconsin may declare war on us if we chose either Chicago or Minnesota and because one member said he could not in good conscience root for the team from Detroit and I chose Cézembre because the geographically closer provinces already have teams and sometimes it seems that Cézembre is the forgotten province.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Tric'hard Lenxheir (MC-TNC)
Mic'haglh Autófil, MoFA (MC-PDR)
Fellow @Tric'hard Lenxheir  , do you think it's possible to add the Arena Soccer team "Milwaukee Wave" to be renamed as "Fiôvâ Wave"?
Miestrâ Schivâ (Fiôvâ SoS) and I would appreciate it since Fiôvâ doesn't have its own team yet. Milwaukee Wave actually came to my city in Mexico and won against my city's team 14-10 three years ago, lol. I think it'd look like this:

Quote25.6 The Milwaukee Wave shall be Talossa's Official MASL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Wave," as the "Fiôvâ Wave."

I'd really appreciate it, if there's anything I can do for you too, just say it please!

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on July 25, 2022, 11:23:14 AM
Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on July 25, 2022, 11:04:37 AM
Good day my friends. I would like to clark the Naming The National Teams Act as posted below, there were a few changes suggested by committee and others so I want to make sure the proper version gets clarked.

Whereas El Lexhatx currently shows that we have National NFL, NBA and MLB teams but no NHL team and the former are named in separate sections (Section F paragraphs 25, 32 and 33 respectively). Let Section F Paragraph 25 which currently reads "25. The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team, and it will remain so until such time as the nation is able to field its own NFL team to contest the American teams. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers." (23RZ40, 23RZ43)"  be changed to read

"25. Until such time as our great nation is able to field our own teams in the respective leagues the following teams will be recognized as the Talossan National Teams.

25.1 The Green Bay Packers shall be Talossa's Official NFL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Green Bay Packers," as the "Florenciâ Packers."

25.2 The Milwaukee Brewers shall be Talossa's Official MLB Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Brewers," as the "Maricopa Brewers."

25.3 The Milwaukee Bucks shall be Talossa's Official NBA Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Bucks," as the "Benito Bucks."

25.4 The Nashville Predators shall be Talossa's Official NHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Nashville Predators," as the "Cézembre Predators."

25.5 The Milwaukee Admirals shall be Talossa's Official AHL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Admirals," as the "Maritiimi-Maxhestic Admirals."

This organizes all of our recognized national teams under one paragraph making them easier to locate. The Nashville Predators were chosen because our neighbors in Wisconsin may declare war on us if we chose either Chicago or Minnesota and because one member said he could not in good conscience root for the team from Detroit and I chose Cézembre because the geographically closer provinces already have teams and sometimes it seems that Cézembre is the forgotten province.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Tric'hard Lenxheir (MC-TNC)
Mic'haglh Autófil, MoFA (MC-PDR)
Fellow @Tric'hard Lenxheir  , do you think it's possible to add the Arena Soccer team "Milwaukee Wave" to be renamed as "Fiôvâ Wave"?
Miestrâ Schivâ (Fiôvâ SoS) and I would appreciate it since Fiôvâ doesn't have its own team yet. Milwaukee Wave actually came to my city in Mexico and won against my city's team 14-10 three years ago, lol. I think it'd look like this:

Quote25.6 The Milwaukee Wave shall be Talossa's Official MASL Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Wave," as the "Fiôvâ Wave."

I'd really appreciate it, if there's anything I can do for you too, just say it please!

The amending or altering of bills should not be discussed in the Call for Bills thread. Instead, please comment in the original hopper thread. I'm moving this post and the previous post to the correct location.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Sorry folks, my mistake. This is the official version.

25.6 The Milwaukee Wave shall be Talossa's Official Major Arena Soccer League Team. The Ziu officially authorises loyal Talossan citizens to refer to the team, heretofore known as the "Milwaukee Wave," as the "Fiovă Wave."

Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Glüc da Dhi S.H.

I'm not sure we should have Cézembre be represented by a team that is nowhere near Cézembre, in a league that isn't played anywhere near Cézembre in a sport that isn't big anywhere near Cézembre.

Why not pick an NHL team from Vuode or Atatürk and have Cézembres official sport team be Stade Rennais/Stade Cézembrien (Ligue 1)?
Or even Cesson Rennes MHB/Cesson Cézembre MHB (Starligue) if we don't want two football teams from different leagues in the list? (Not to upset Lüc I actually did look at rugby as well, but apparently there arent any top tier Rugby League or Rugby Union teams in Brittany)
Director of Money Laundering and Sportswashing, Banqeu da Cézembre