News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

57PD02: TNC Day

Started by Ian Plätschisch, July 10, 2022, 07:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Plätschisch

WHEREAS To encourage citizens to update the wiki, I have promised to declare a day of observance at the request of any citizen who makes twenty updates, and

WHEREAS Sir Alexandreu Davinescu has made twenty edits and requested that I proclaim a day of observance in honor of his political party, the Talossan National Congress

THEREFORE I declare July 10th, 2022 "Talossan National Congress Day"

Ian Plätschisch,
Seneschal

Ian Plätschisch

I celebrated TNC Day with a glass of Crown Royal Regal Apple Whiskey

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Thanks to the Baron for making the edits. And Happy TNC Day, y'all!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on July 10, 2022, 07:31:12 PM
WHEREAS To encourage citizens to update the wiki, I have promised to declare a day of observance at the request of any citizen who makes twenty updates, and

WHEREAS Sir Alexandreu Davinescu has made twenty edits and requested that I proclaim a day of observance in honor of his political party, the Talossan National Congress

Ian Plätschisch,
Seneschal

I've made more updates to the Wiki than I can count, and didn't realize I could ask for this. I'd like to ask the Seneschal to declare a Day of the Teacher.

Thanks
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on July 12, 2022, 10:14:41 AM
Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on July 10, 2022, 07:31:12 PM

Ian Plätschisch,
Seneschal

I've made more updates to the Wiki than I can count, and didn't realize I could ask for this. I'd like to ask the Seneschal to declare a Day of the Teacher.

Thanks
I didn't think it was fair to ask for days of observance based on past edits, so I just based it on ones I made after this most recent offer.  Although I'm sure that your work as Scribe gets you there, anyway!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein