[Terpelaziun] STUFF Minister - July 2022

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, July 10, 2022, 08:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Mr. Túischac'h:

This terpelaziun is for the STUFF Minister. Can the Minister update the Ziu on the number of successful applicants for the National ID card and the current number of IDs which have been mailed out as of 10 July 2022?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Glad you asked. The total number of successful applicants is 11. The ID card mailout process is delegated to Deputy MinSTUFF s:reu Autofíl, so I'd like him to give an update.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 10, 2022, 08:56:04 PM
Glad you asked. The total number of successful applicants is 11. The ID card mailout process is delegated to Deputy MinSTUFF s:reu Autofíl, so I'd like him to give an update.

Thanks. 11 successful applicants. S:reu Autofil, how many have been shipped?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

I'm informed by my Deputy that "our first batch is actually at the printer now, so technically that number is currently 0. I anticipate them being done by Tuesday, though."

I must say, just while we're on the topic, that I'm disappointed that neither of the TNC leaders have done the Civics Test.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on July 11, 2022, 06:02:30 PM
I'm informed by my Deputy that "our first batch is actually at the printer now, so technically that number is currently 0. I anticipate them being done by Tuesday, though."

I must say, just while we're on the topic, that I'm disappointed that neither of the TNC leaders have done the Civics Test.

Understood, I will follow up on the number that have been sent out in next month's terpelaziun.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight