National Census Due?

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, July 12, 2022, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thank you. My elderly uncle fell taking out the garbage, broke his arm in three place, and had to undergo brain surgery due to bleeding in his brain from the fall. As of now he is stable, so only time will tell.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB on July 04, 2023, 01:27:59 AMThank you. My elderly uncle fell taking out the garbage, broke his arm in three place, and had to undergo brain surgery due to bleeding in his brain from the fall. As of now he is stable, so only time will tell.

That is horrible. He will be in my prayers, Txec.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I'm sorry, man, that's terrible. I hope he will be okay.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB Mr. Secretary, thanks for getting started on preparations for the 59th General Election. Do we have any news on the National Census?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I will message MPF again.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

@mpf It looks like you got your senatorial votes in. The Census is a mandated activity. Would you please respond to Secretary Nordselva's enquiries?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

mpf

I am working like 70 hours per week until at least August 8th. It will have to wait until then.
Martì-Paír Furxhéir
Longuest serving Secretary of State
Senator for Ataturk
Creator of the mixtape exchange program:
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=217.msg1299

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: mpf on July 19, 2023, 05:39:40 PMI am working like 70 hours per week until at least August 8th. It will have to wait until then.

First, I am sorry to hear you are under such a heavy workload MPF. I think we were hoping to have this go out in June. Is there anything I can help with?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on July 19, 2023, 05:59:46 PM
Quote from: mpf on July 19, 2023, 05:39:40 PMI am working like 70 hours per week until at least August 8th. It will have to wait until then.

First, I am sorry to hear you are under such a heavy workload MPF. I think we were hoping to have this go out in June. Is there anything I can help with?

@Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB @mpf How can we help get this done?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight