Coat of Arms Request for Bråneu Excelsio

Started by Bråneu Excelsio, July 18, 2022, 05:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

Some call me "Bran". Some call me "S:reu Excelsio". Some call me "Dude". Nevertheless, my name is Bråneu Excelsio.

If it so please the Squirrel King of Arms, I request the assistance of the College in designing and obtaining arms for myself and my lawful heirs.

My favorite color is Royal Blue.

And also I like designing Coats of Arms, I find it fascinating.

I shall await your kind response.

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Bumping this to hopefully bring it to the attention of a herald. @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu or @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM

Until then, it sounds like you have an interest in designing coats of arms. Did you have a design in mind for a starting point? Maybe some thematic elements you would like to include?

-OAF
The Fulbright Fellow, Royal Talossan College of Arms
Member, Talossan Science Fiction, Fantasy & Whisky Society
Membreu dal Urderi dal Provinçù Soveran da Maricopa

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat on July 21, 2022, 11:23:22 AM
Bumping this to hopefully bring it to the attention of a herald. @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu or @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM

Until then, it sounds like you have an interest in designing coats of arms. Did you have a design in mind for a starting point? Maybe some thematic elements you would like to include?

-OAF

This requires approval from the dean or acting dean (of which I am neither). I don't know if I'm empowered to accept the application or not as a herald.

-REH
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM on July 21, 2022, 12:01:48 PM
Quote from: Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat on July 21, 2022, 11:23:22 AM

-OAF

This requires approval from the dean or acting dean (of which I am neither). I don't know if I'm empowered to accept the application or not as a herald.

-REH

Sorry REH, thank you for the clarification.

-OAF

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Acting on behalf of the Dean, the Coletx d'Armeux Rexhital accepts this application.  Would the Oblivious Auditing Fellow like to take it?

-NRH
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on July 21, 2022, 08:55:13 PM
Acting on behalf of the Dean, the Coletx d'Armeux Rexhital accepts this application.  Would the Oblivious Auditing Fellow like to take it?

-NRH

I would be honoured, Baron.

-OAF

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

After further discussion with the armiger, I submit the following blazon for approval:

Azure, mullety argent and over all a bull rampant of the second.

- OAF

In looking through the current status of applications, I see this very nice job by our OAF. Nicely done. Now that you've completed an arms project, you are entitled to become a Fellow in the College. You have the option of choosing one of the previously established fellowships such as The Lookout Fellow, The Fulbright Fellow (my own previous role), or we can create one just for you. Once you've decided let us know and we will make it so.

- SVA/REH
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat

Quote from: Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, GST, O.SPM, SMM on August 12, 2022, 08:07:46 AM
In looking through the current status of applications, I see this very nice job by our OAF. Nicely done. Now that you've completed an arms project, you are entitled to become a Fellow in the College. You have the option of choosing one of the previously established fellowships such as The Lookout Fellow, The Fulbright Fellow (my own previous role), or we can create one just for you. Once you've decided let us know and we will make it so.

- REH/SVA

Thank you so much! I am honoured by the Squirrel Viceroy, and will accept The Fulbright Fellow.

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat on August 12, 2022, 09:23:19 AM
Thank you so much! I am honoured by the Squirrel Viceroy, and will accept The Fulbright Fellow.
Congrats!
;D

About my request, that is still pending till the King himself approves it, am I right?

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on August 12, 2022, 05:36:37 PM
Quote from: Carlüs Éovart Vilaçafat on August 12, 2022, 09:23:19 AM
Congrats!
;D

About my request, that is still pending till the King himself approves it, am I right?

Correct. We are waiting on the next Honors Day for the granting which should be in August 24.

-SVA/REH
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Bråneu Excelsio

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on August 27, 2022, 10:48:00 PM
Maybe next time.
Just a mistake, no worries -- I'll text the king and ask him to amend the request when he has a chance.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

An accidental oversight. Have no fear!

-SVA/REH
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on August 27, 2022, 10:56:50 PM
Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on August 27, 2022, 10:48:00 PM
Maybe next time.
Just a mistake, no worries -- I'll text the king and ask him to amend the request when he has a chance.
Quote from: Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă, GST on August 27, 2022, 10:58:29 PM
An accidental oversight. Have no fear!

-SVA/REH

Thanks! I'm sorry haha, perhaps I was too excited about it. Thank you both!