Sense of the Ziu: Berber Solidarity

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, August 01, 2022, 07:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Whereas, the Kingdom of Talossa has long claimed a mythical and/or mystical Berber connection, and

Whereas, the Kingdom can honor this connection by supporting the right to self-determination of Berber peoples such as the Sahrawi of Western Sahara, and

Whereas, Western Sahara has been under military occupation by the Kingdom of Morocco for nearly five decades.

Therefore, be it resolved that it is the Sense of the Ziu of the Kingdom of Talossa:

To call on the Kingdom of Morocco to negotiate and finalize under UN auspices the end of its occupation of Western Sahara, and

To honor its mystical Berber connection, beyond the mere espousing of it, by raising awareness of the Western Sahara struggle in Talossa and beyond.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Breneir Tzaracomprada (Sen-FL, TNC)
Tric'hard Lenxheir (MC, TNC)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on August 01, 2022, 07:59:59 PM
Whereas, the Kingdom of Talossa has long claimed a mythical and/or mystical Berber connection, and

Whereas, the Kingdom can honor this connection by supporting the right to self-determination of Berber peoples such as the Sahrawi of Western Sahara, and

Whereas, Western Sahara has been under military occupation by the Kingdom of Morocco for nearly five decades.

Therefore, be it resolved that it is the Sense of the Ziu of the Kingdom of Talossa:

To call on the Kingdom of Morocco to negotiate and finalize under UN auspices the end of its occupation of Western Sahara, and

To honor its mystical Berber connection, beyond the mere espousing of it, by raising awareness of the Western Sahara struggle in Talossa and beyond.

Uréu q'estadra så:

I used to collect maps and one of the old world maps I own actually shows Western Sahara as a separate nation. I fully support this Sense and would once again like to be added as a co-sponsor.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Tric'hard Lenxheir on August 01, 2022, 08:41:57 PM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on August 01, 2022, 07:59:59 PM

Uréu q'estadra så:

I used to collect maps and one of the old world maps I own actually shows Western Sahara as a separate nation. I fully support this Sense and would once again like to be added as a co-sponsor.

Grateful for your support Tric'hard!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

What is your opinion on Monarchy reform?