News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Appointment to the Sabor

Started by King John, August 08, 2022, 04:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King John

Appointment of Txec dal Nordselva to the Sabor Talossan

We are grateful for the good service done to Us and Our kingdom by the Secretary of State, Dr. Txec dal Nordselva.  He has shown himself to be a citizen of great character and competence, and We have never had cause to doubt his loyalty or good-will.

With confidence in this judgment and fidelity, and wishing to avail Ourselves of more such, We hereby appoint Dr. Txec dal Nordselva as a Guar dal Sabor Talossan, and charge him to give Us honest and good counsel to help Us better guide and assist Our kingdom.

-- John R

Breneir Tzaracomprada

A hearty congratulations to our esteemed Secretary of State!

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

I think that Txec will do an excellent job, and that this is going to help bolster the greatness of our monarchy.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Thank you for this honor. I vow to give you honest and practical advice as a member of Your Privy Council.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Quedéir Castiglhâ

Quedéir Castiglhâ, GST, Cin.
Barôn del Regipäts Talossán