News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Apologies & Return to Witt

Started by Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM, August 19, 2022, 03:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Azul,
I wanted to hop in and quickly make an apology for my absence as of late. I had several things hit me in my personal life all at once and had to address them. I have not forgotten about the requests and tasks before my Office as MinDef and will be addressing those over the coming two weeks. The last couple of weeks have been busy, mainly good things including 'officially' popping the question (kind of a duh after all these years, but she said yes!) and the planning a simple ceremony in Portugal this fall is now in full swing! I ask that you give me a few days to get reentered and then we will push ahead.

Thanks,
Gen. Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM
Senator for Maricopa & Minister of Defence
The Most Honourable General Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM

Senator for Maricopa, Kingdom of Talossa

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Þon Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM on August 19, 2022, 03:52:11 PM
Azul,
I wanted to hop in and quickly make an apology for my absence as of late. I had several things hit me in my personal life all at once and had to address them. I have not forgotten about the requests and tasks before my Office as MinDef and will be addressing those over the coming two weeks. The last couple of weeks have been busy, mainly good things including 'officially' popping the question (kind of a duh after all these years, but she said yes!) and the planning a simple ceremony in Portugal this fall is now in full swing! I ask that you give me a few days to get reentered and then we will push ahead.

Thanks,
Gen. Txoteu É. Davinescu, O.SPM
Senator for Maricopa & Minister of Defence

Congratulations on your big news!  Marriage is a wonderful thing, and I'm sure the whole nation is united in wishing you nothing but joy and happiness in your union!

I am sorry to be the one to tell you that another person has taken over the position of MinDef in your absence, but I hope everything that hit you in your personal life turned out well.  And again, congrats on the impending nuptials!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein