Requisition a Website Act

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, August 24, 2022, 05:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

WHEREAS we want a website and we need to pay for it regularly and don't want to mess around with that,

THEREFORE the Ziu hereby authorizes the annual and ongoing expenditure of <INSERT AMOUNT HERE> by the Burgermeister of Internal Revenue for the specific and sole purpose of paying for the annual domain name registrations of <INSERT DOMAINS HERE> and for such associated webhosting services as selected by the Seneschal or their designated representative.  All payments made under direction of this authority should be reported as according to normal procedure by the Burgermeister.
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Sorry for not commenting before, but pending discussion with the Minister of Finance, I like it. Can I fold it into my overall "Finance Reform" project?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Miestră Schivă, UrN

BUMP. @AD, can I fold this into my wider Finance Reform bill?

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein