[Terpelaziun] Technology Minister - September 2022

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, September 07, 2022, 08:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Honorable Tuischac'h,

This terpelaziun is for the Technology Minister. I am referencing the following statement from the Minister in response to last month's terpelaziun:

Quote"...the question then becomes, whether to a) upgrade; or (b) totally replace the existing Database. Both are outside the skill set of the Chancery or the Ministry of Technology, so we require on the co-operation of outside experts, like MPF or Bradley Higgs. I should note that cxhn. Higgs is currently working hard on the upgrade to Wittenberg software, which I was given to understand the leadership of the Opposition considered their top priotiy [sic]."

In the bolded section, the Minister stated that the Deputy Minister of Technology, Bradley Higgs, is currently working on an upgrade to the Wittenberg software. Please describe these updates and the present status of these updates.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Thank you. As previously mentioned, Dep. Min. Higgs is working in tandem with the Chancery on this issue, so I've asked both him and the SoS to provide an update as soon as possible. I should mention that Dep. Min. Higgs had to take time out of his otherwise busy schedule to repair the damage caused by a buggy plugin to talossa.com a couple of weeks ago, so he's definitely on the job.

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Quote from: Miestră Schivă, UrN on September 07, 2022, 02:30:40 PM
Thank you. As previously mentioned, Dep. Min. Higgs is working in tandem with the Chancery on this issue, so I've asked both him and the SoS to provide an update as soon as possible. I should mention that Dep. Min. Higgs had to take time out of his otherwise busy schedule to repair the damage caused by a buggy plugin to talossa.com a couple of weeks ago, so he's definitely on the job.

The last update I received was on August 22 from Minister Higgs. The update is currently stalled as the Minister has been dealing with some extra-Talossan responsibilities. I don't have a timeline for when the upgrade will be completed at this time.
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

I thank Minister Schiva and the Chancery for their rapid responses to this inquiry. I will follow up in next month's terpelaziuns.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight