News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Opposition Leader Personal Update

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, September 23, 2022, 01:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

23 September 2022

Azul Fellow Talossans, this message is presented in a sincere effort to be transparent and continue to demonstrate what the Talossan people can expect from a future government led by the TNC. And because I take my role as His Majesty's Leader of the Opposition seriously I want to update Talossans that I will be away from Wittenberg and Talossa generally during the period of 19 October-2 November 2022.

I will be driving from Kentucky to Vancouver, Canada to relocate and be closer to my husband. The daily driving and then activities related to getting settled will heavily limit the normally large amount of attention I give to Talossan activities so I thought it better to temporarily hand over the reins. Sir X. Pol Briga and Baron Alexandreu Davinescu have agreed to temporarily serve as acting Party Co-Leaders.

Before the commencement of this away period I will assist with the usual questions for the Government along with negotiations around our Monarchy Reform proposal. And seek to complete cultural activities such as the Talossan Book of Cuisine and announcing the El Pretz Per Tomas Poetry Prize winner along with regular Fora Talossa programming.

First, thank you to Sir Briga and Baron Davinescu for agreeing to take on these duties as their invaluable assistance will allow me the time to take care of this personal matter. Second, I hope you are as reassured as I am that in their person the responsibilities of care and judgment to the party and the nation will be well-met.

For the Kingdom,

Breneir Tzaracomprada
Senator for Florencia
TNC Party Leader

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

A slight delay in move preparations has necessitated my pushing back my away period. I have updated the dates in the original post.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Breneir Tzaracomprada

As I return from an extended absence I want to publicly express my gratitude to @Baron Alexandreu Davinescu and @xpb for their stewardship of the TNC and the important work of the Opposition. There are not enough words in my vocabulary to adequately express my profound appreciation for the benefit of your care, intelligence, and commitment to national service.

I am now jumping back into the deep end of Talossan affairs. I have issued a smaller volley of terpelaziuns and am working on the Poetry Prize announcement, the latest edition of This Month in Talossan History, and party preparations for the 58th General Election.

All from my new perch in Far Western Canada.

It is good to back. :)

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight