The PIG has ceased to be Act

Started by Bråneu Excelsio, September 25, 2022, 10:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bråneu Excelsio

WHEREAS there is no record of the Primary Intelligence Group (PIG) having been active at any time in the last 10 years, and

WHEREAS this Bureau is legally bound to exist because it's written in El Lexhatx, and

WHEREAS we've been dragging this Bureau for over 20 years with no real use, and

WHEREAS its purpose isn't clear and looks shady and it needs at least 4 people to operate its activities hidden from the eyes of the citizens

THEREFORE be it resolved that the subsection D.2.4.1.3, which currently reads
Quote2.4.1.3 The Primary Intelligence Group
shall be deleted from el Lexhatx.

FURTHERMORE, I.3, which currently reads
Quote3. The Grupâ Primár del Säpençéu (Primary Intelligence Group) shall be administered by the Zirectéir del Säpençéu (Intelligence Director). This group is chartered to collect, analyze and disseminate vital information to our Seneschál and others as directed. Operates separately from, but in concert with all other domestic and allied information collection agencies, military organizations, law enforcement agencies and other groups as directed. Provides briefings to the Ziu as directed by the Seneschál. Will be divided into three branches, which, respectively, may be headed by a Deputy Director, and are known as: General Operations Directorate - which conducts clandestine operations, information collection and other duties as directed. Analysis Sub-Section - which conducts information analysis and other duties as directed. Internal Information Security Sub-Section, which conducts intra-agency security operations and other duties as directed.

shall also be deleted from el Lexhatx.

Uréu q'estadra så:
Bråneu Excelsio, Minister of Defence
Fiován.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Braneu,

Congratulations on your first bill as primary sponsor and as a government minister.
I would suggest retitling it "The PIG has ceased to be Act"
Also, don't forget the authorship details where you can use your limousine as "Minister of Defence" or put it forward as a Member of the Cosa.

It will start as follows:
Uréu q'estadra så:

Or something along those lines. Someone please let me know if I skipped over anything or am mistaken.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bråneu Excelsio

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 26, 2022, 07:25:01 AMBraneu,

Congratulations on your first bill as primary sponsor and as a government minister.
Also, don't forget the authorship details where you can use your limousine as "Minister of Defence" or put it forward as a Member of the Cosa.

Uréu q'estadra så:

Or something along those lines. Someone please let me know if I skipped over anything or am mistaken.

Thank you, Breneir. You are very kind. I added these bits of info now :)
Fiován.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on September 26, 2022, 07:43:38 AM
Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on September 26, 2022, 07:25:01 AMBraneu,

Uréu q'estadra så:

Thank you, Breneir. You are very kind. I added these bits of info now :)

My pleasure, I really like the clever title.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Miestră Schivă, UrN

Very good to see the newest Cabinet minister supporting the Government's agenda of cutting Red-and-green Tape!

PROTECT THE ORGLAW FROM POWER GRABS - NO POLITICISED KING! Vote THE FREE DEMOCRATS OF TALOSSA
¡LADINTSCHIÇETZ-VOI - rogetz-mhe cacsa!
"IS INACTIVITY BAD? I THINK NOT!" - Lord Hooligan