[Terpelaziun] Defence Minister - October 2022

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, October 01, 2022, 03:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Azul again Tuischac'h

This terpelaziun is for the Defence Minister. First, congratulations on your appointment to this role and I
hope your first few weeks have gone well. We are nearing the end of this Cosa session and you are the
Plätschisch Ministry's third Defence Minister. Can you please update the Ziu on your activities since being
appointed?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Bråneu Excelsio

Thank you, Senator.

I'll gladly share what the Ministry has been up to this few days.

• I started talks with the Admiral of the Royal Navy; we are making a plan to revive the Navy with a new program that will involve the general population of Talossa.
  • A bill was proposed to reduce bureocracy of the MinDef in an effort to keep it real.
  • A private of the Royal Zouaves has been promoted due to cultural activity that concluded in September 2022.
  • A citizen know for his cultural endeavors has enlisted in the Zouaves. I have high expectations for this.
  • I reached the SIGN leadership to start a new program involving the MinDef and the SIGN but haven't received an answer yet.
  • I started to compile information of the past MinDefs by conducting research in OldWitt. I plan to publish a basic timeline of the history of the MinDef if I get the time and the information needed to accomplish this.
  • Started talks with the original creator of the Ranks of the Zouaves, Baron Davinescu, to see if there were changes the MinDef could do to promote more exhibitions of the Zouaves. This month this information will be revealed.

I'm proud of the work done in these last days and I thank the Senator for the chance to present this information to the Ziu.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Bråneu Excelsio on October 01, 2022, 07:51:17 PMThank you, Senator.

I'll gladly share what the Ministry has been up to this few days.

• I started talks with the Admiral of the Royal Navy; we are making a plan to revive the Navy with a new program that will involve the general population of Talossa.
  • A bill was proposed to reduce bureocracy of the MinDef in an effort to keep it real.
  • A private of the Royal Zouaves has been promoted due to cultural activity that concluded in September 2022.
  • A citizen know for his cultural endeavors has enlisted in the Zouaves. I have high expectations for this.
  • I reached the SIGN leadership to start a new program involving the MinDef and the SIGN but haven't received an answer yet.
  • I started to compile information of the past MinDefs by conducting research in OldWitt. I plan to publish a basic timeline of the history of the MinDef if I get the time and the information needed to accomplish this.
  • Started talks with the original creator of the Ranks of the Zouaves, Baron Davinescu, to see if there were changes the MinDef could do to promote more exhibitions of the Zouaves. This month this information will be revealed.

I'm proud of the work done in these last days and I thank the Senator for the chance to present this information to the Ziu.

I have just two words for the new Minister of Defence: Excellent. Work.
Gracias Minister Excelsio.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight