[Terpelaziun] Immigration Minister - October 2022

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, October 01, 2022, 03:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

This terpelaziun is for the Minister of Immigration. This question is based on a laudable past practice by
a previous Immigration Minister. No more than two years ago, a former minister of immigration, Eðo
Grischun, enacted a ministerial policy of publishing regular reports on the Kingdom's immigration. As an
example, here is his final report from the 54th Cosa:
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=389.0

Immigration continues to be at a low mark unfortunately. In order to identify trends and address the
continued low rate of immigration a report similar to past reports provided to the Ziu might be helpful.
Can the Minister commit to publishing a detailed report on the Kingdom's immigration statistics for this
Cosa session by the end of October?

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

First, I would disagree with you about just how low the immigration rate is. I responded to Terp at the end of July in which I addressed this: https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=1637.0, and found that immigration is actually going pretty well. The past few months have seen a slight decline, but that is just because I am receiving fewer applications for one reason or another.

My previous response contains all of the insight I currently have, so I am not planning to issue another report. I will update the Ziu once I start the Google Ad campaign, which I am still planning on doing but haven't gotten to yet.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on October 01, 2022, 04:23:58 PMThe past few months have seen a slight decline, but that is just because I am receiving fewer applications for one reason or another.

So, the answer to providing a report to the Ziu is no.
And there is no problem with immigration besides fewer applications and negligible new citizens "for one reason or another."

Understood, Minister.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight