[Terpelaziun] Finance Minister - October 2022

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, October 01, 2022, 10:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Tuischac'h,

This terpelaziun is for the Finance Minister. The Secretary of State is currently acting as the interim Burgermeister after a difficult and unproductive search by the Government. In your update from two months ago, 23 July 2022, you stated the following:

QuoteOf course, there are justifiable concerns about vesting the same individual with two offices of vital importance. That is why S:reu Nordselva will only serve as Butgermeister on an interim basis. Specifically, he will not still be Burgermeister by the next budget.

Minister, if you could please report on activities and related progress by the Government on finding a permanent burgermeister.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

Unsurprisingly we have not found any other candidates. Given that I am not seeking to become Seneschal again next term, I am willing to become Burgermeister if necessary.

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on October 01, 2022, 04:18:23 PMUnsurprisingly we have not found any other candidates. Given that I am not seeking to become Seneschal again next term, I am willing to become Burgermeister if necessary.

Good news. Thanks for your speedy reply, Seneschal.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight