[Terpelaziun] Culture Minister - October 2022

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, October 02, 2022, 09:26:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Honorable Tuischac'h,

This terpelaziun is for the Culture Minister. Minister Somelieir, please update the Ziu on your ministerial activities over the past month.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir

I thank the senator for the Question
The past month has, on my part, been fairly quiet with the MinCulture, partly with mh issues, partly with nothing being drawn to my attention. I will see what the ministry is able to do over the coming month to improve activity in the ministry. Although (i had planned to announce this soon) from the 26th - 11/12th November i will be away (end dates might change (on holiday to finland) internet might be available, but not reliable, and will ask my deputies to be active on behalf in that period, which will mean if the next months terp is around the same timing as this month, i will not be able to guarantee i can reply within the period required by law, but will arrange that someone in the Ministry would do so on my behalf
Party Secretary of the Free Democrats of Talossa
https://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?board=34.0
Talossans in Christ Church :-
http://wittenberg.talossa.com/index.php?topic=294.0
Başbakan of Ataturk

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Antaglha Xhenerös Somelieir on October 03, 2022, 01:01:46 AMI thank the senator for the Question
The past month has, on my part, been fairly quiet with the MinCulture, partly with mh issues, partly with nothing being drawn to my attention. I will see what the ministry is able to do over the coming month to improve activity in the ministry. Although (i had planned to announce this soon) from the 26th - 11/12th November i will be away (end dates might change (on holiday to finland) internet might be available, but not reliable, and will ask my deputies to be active on behalf in that period, which will mean if the next months terp is around the same timing as this month, i will not be able to guarantee i can reply within the period required by law, but will arrange that someone in the Ministry would do so on my behalf

I thank the Minister for her speedy reply and for her notification of a coming away period. Safe travels to Finland.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight