[Scribery] Stepping Down

Started by Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB, October 07, 2022, 09:58:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Azul,

I find it is more and more difficult for me to keep up with the demands of the Scribery (in addition to my other duties in the Chancery and the Treasury). As such, I intend to step down as the Scribe of Abbavilla once a suitable replacement can be found. In the meantime, I would encourage my deputies to assist me in updating El Lex. with the most recent information on the last two Clarks.

Thank you,

Txec dal Nordselva
Scribe of Abbavilla
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă, GST on October 07, 2022, 09:58:14 AMAzul,

I find it is more and more difficult for me to keep up with the demands of the Scribery (in addition to my other duties in the Chancery and the Treasury). As such, I intend to step down as the Scribe of Abbavilla once a suitable replacement can be found. In the meantime, I would encourage my deputies to assist me in updating El Lex. with the most recent information on the last two Clarks.

Thank you,

Txec dal Nordselva
Scribe of Abbavilla

Your responsibilities and obligations continue to grow so I am happy to hear you are pruning them. I submit my name for consideration as the next scribe and welcome the opportunity to serve the Kingdom.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 07, 2022, 10:22:41 AMYour responsibilities and obligations continue to grow so I am happy to hear you are pruning them. I submit my name for consideration as the next scribe and welcome the opportunity to serve the Kingdom.

Thank you. I fully support you replacing me in the Scribery if the Seneschal so deems it.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quick update, @Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă, GST Mr. Secretary,

Appointment is not yet official, I know, but I went ahead and added the past two clarks to the Digest of Laws. Next, I will add specific bill text. And once made official I will create a permanent thread and ask it be stickied for regular public updates on Scribery work as a standing "Scribery Office" here on Witt.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Quote from: Breneir Tzaracomprada on October 09, 2022, 01:25:24 PMQuick update, @Dr. Txec dal Nordselvă, GST Mr. Secretary,

Appointment is not yet official, I know, but I went ahead and added the past two clarks to the Digest of Laws. Next, I will add specific bill text. And once made official I will create a permanent thread and ask it be stickied for regular public updates on Scribery work as a standing "Scribery Office" here on Witt.

Sounds like a plan and I'm glad you were able to hit the ground running.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Now the appointment has received royal assent I would like to request a stickied thread named "Office of the Scribery" in this area, if possible.

I am hoping to post regular updates within that thread to maintain a semblance of public awareness of the Office's activities and for the purposes of accountability.

Breneir

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

The best way is create the thread yourself so I can sticky it.
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
Cunstaval da Vuode
Former Seneschal

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

I've stickied your post.