News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Citizenship Petition for Paarth Thakur

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, November 27, 2022, 01:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

WHEREAS it has been more than a fortnight since Paarth Thakur @paarth123  first posted on Wittenberg, following his introduction to the citizens of the Kingdom by officers of the Immigration Ministry, and

WHEREAS he has, in that time, demonstrated an active, genuine, and continuing interest in Talossan life, culture, and language, and

WHEREAS he desires citizenship in the Kingdom of Talossa, and

WHEREAS by all indications it appears that he would be a loyal and dedicated citizen, and a credit to this nation if he obtains the grant of citizenship he requests, now

THEREFORE I, Breneir Tzaracomprada, a citizen in good standing of the Province of Florencia and of the Kingdom of Talossa, do by the present petition the Secretary of State @Dr. Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, Esq., O.SPM, SMM to issue a grant of citizenship to Paarth Thakur, as specified by law.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

The Oath of Citizenship was sent this morning (I forgot to post that I've seen this petition).
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

Under El Lex. E.7, a grant of citizenship shall be made within 10 days of a petition being delivered to the Secretary of State. However, the prospective citizen has not completed the Oath of Citizenship during that time. As a result, this petition for citizenship is denied. Should the prospective citizen wish to gain citizenship, he may undergo the immigration process detailed in El Lex. E.5.1.

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă,
Secretár d'Estat
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal