News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

[Scribe] 2017 OrgLaw on the Wiki

Started by GV, March 31, 2020, 08:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GV

For now, it may be found at http://wiki.talossa.com/2017_Organic_Law pending changes, etc. the SoS and others may request.

Contrary to the wishes of at least one individual, for now, I've scribed the results of last December's referendum re 53RZ18 to the new Wiki page above, which will soon link to the old 1997 Organic Law.  I've already found a few missing periods, but those typos can be corrected in a far-future omnibus amendment specifically designed to rectify such things.  So far, I've found nothing that would be remotely considered as 'game-breaking'.

I've scribed the 2017 OrgLaw to a new Wiki page as opposed to editing the current OrgLaw page.  The scope of the changes mandated by the successful referendum re 53RZ18 is entire and absolute.  I also wanted to give the Wiki a fresh new page for what is a fresh new constitution.

Glüc, Daph, AD, Lüc, et al, I need your thoughts, corrections, etc. save one: I am steadfastly committed to the idea of the new Wiki page.  It will also give AD and others the continued opportunity to peruse the 97OrgLaw as last amended before this year (whenever that was).  Continued work on this page will be incoming.

Hope this helps, all...

GV, Scribe