Estats Xhenerais - States General - Grand Session XIV

Started by Viteu, January 19, 2023, 10:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viteu

Councillors of the Thirteenth Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais of the United Provinces of Vuode and Dandenburg and all adult citizens of these United Provinces:

It has long been the tradition of our province that Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution of the United Provinces of Vuode and Dandenburg operates above any other provision in that "Grand Sessions of the Estats Xhenerais are instantly convened and dissolved with those of the national Ziu."   Moreover, that any adult citizen of the United Provinces claimed their constitutional right to sit as Councillor in the Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais, provided such occurred during a national election and through publicly announcing the requisite declaration, according to Article III, Sections 2 and 5, has always served as the basis of, and been recognized as constitutionally permissive for, the composition of the Estats Xhenerais.  In sum, the referenced-provisions have, through practice, obviated the role of the Cunstaval or other ceremonial circumstance, such as swearing in each member or dissolving each Grand Session, otherwise set forth in our great constitution, and any required oath or swearing in is widely accepted as implicit in the assumption of responsibility in claiming one's seat as Councillor.

Against that backdrop, and in strict adherence to the traditions of these United Provinces in applying their constitution, let it hereby be known that the Thirteenth Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais was dissolved with the national Ziu, and that, from this point onward and in this thread, any adult citizen of these United Provinces may lay claim to their seat as Councillor in the Fourteenth Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais by making the public declaration set forth in Article III, Section 5 of the Constitution of the United Provinces of Vuode and Dandenburg, which is:

"I, [NAME], hereby claim my right to be seated in the next Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais"

And let it be known that having made such declaration, and in accord with all other provisions therewith, upon the conclusion of the national election, all adult citizens of these United Provinces having laid such claim, be recognized through operation of law as Councillors to the Fourteenth Session of the Estats Xhenerais, and that such having been deemed immediately commenced.   

May all adult citizens of these United Provinces come forth and lay claim to constitutional seat as Councillor in the Fourteenth Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais of the United Provinces of Vuode and Dandenburg.
Viteu Marcianüs
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort

Former FreeDem (Vote PRESENT)

Viteu

I, Viteu Marcianüs, hereby claim my right to be seated in the next Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais.
Viteu Marcianüs
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort

Former FreeDem (Vote PRESENT)

Tric'hard Lenxheir

I, Tric'hard Lenxheir, hereby claim my right to be seated in the next Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Chirbi Scherpa-Carriedo

I, Chirbi Scherpa-Carriedo, hereby claim my right to be seated in the next Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais.
Chirbi Scherpa-Carriedo
The United Province of Vuode-Dandeburg
Proud Vuode-Dandeburgian

Eðo Grischun

I, Éovart Grischun, hereby claim my right to be seated in the next Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais.
Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Adam Grigoriu

I, Adam Grigoriu, hereby claim my right to be seated in the next Grand Session of the Estats Xhenerais.
Current
    Director of the Office of Preparedness and Response, RTMC HQ

Former
    Minister of the Interior & Permanent Secretary for Immigration