Estats Xhenerais - States General - Grand Session XV - In Session

Started by Viteu, February 03, 2023, 01:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viteu

Colleagues:

The Grand Session XV of the Estats Xhenerais of the United Provinces of Vuode and Dandenburg is now in session and comprised of the following councillors: Viteu Marcianüs, Tric'hard Lenxheir,  Chirbi Scherpa-Carriedo,  Chirbi Scherpa-Carriedo, Adam Grigoriu, and Eðo Grischun.

Let us know now electing a Premier and Presiding Office as constitutionally mandated.
Viteu Marcianüs
Puisne Judge of the Uppermost Cort

Former FreeDem (Vote PRESENT)

Viteu

Consistent with Article III, section 9 of our great Constitution, I hereby nominate myself as Premier and Tric'hard Lenxheir as Presiding Officer.
Viteu Marcianüs

Tric'hard Lenxheir

Consistent with Article III, section 9 of our great Constitution, I hereby nominate Viteu as Premier and Adam Grigoriu as Presiding Officer.
Tric'hard Lenxheir (Senator-TNC)

https://ibb.co/3z5vFjn][/url

Eðo Grischun

Eovart Grischun S.H.

Former Distain
Former Minister
Former Senator for Vuode

Viteu

Viteu Marcianüs

Viteu

I am politely nudging Councillors @Eðo Grischun, @Chirbi Scherpa-Carriedo, and @Adam Grigoriu for the input on the following: 

I nominated myself as Premier, which Councillor Lenxheir effectively seconded.

There are pending nominations for Councillor Lenxheir and Councillor Grigoriu for the office of Presiding Officer, neither of which have been seconded. 

We require at least one other person to second a nomination for Presiding Officer. I ask the remaining Councillors to nominate another person for either office or state their support for any existing nominee. 

Viteu Marcianüs

Viteu

Viteu Marcianüs