News:

Welcome to Wittenberg!

Main Menu

Letter of Majority for the 58th Cosa

Started by Baron Alexandreu Davinescu, February 09, 2023, 02:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

A majority of the Cosa have signed a petition to support @Breneir Tzaracomprada as the Seneschal.  The signatories have prepared an official letter of majority affirming the same.  A PDF version is attached to this post.  An official version for the Archivist, including the date, will be prepared when the letter is delivered to His Majesty.

To ease the transition (which we know the incumbents wish to move quickly on), S:reu Tzaracomprada will be the Seneschal-elect until February 25th, when His Majesty will swear him in during the State Opening of the Cosa.  He will not have any legal powers until officially sworn in, but we believe this is a good approach to set as precedent for the future.

Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Breneir Tzaracomprada

Quote from: Baron Alexandreu Davinescu on February 09, 2023, 02:51:08 PMA majority of the Cosa have signed a petition to support @Breneir Tzaracomprada as the Seneschal.  The signatories have prepared an official letter of majority affirming the same.  A PDF version is attached to this post.  An official version for the Archivist, including the date, will be prepared when the letter is delivered to His Majesty.

To ease the transition (which we know the incumbents wish to move quickly on), S:reu Tzaracomprada will be the Seneschal-elect until February 25th, when His Majesty will swear him in during the State Opening of the Cosa.  He will not have any legal powers until officially sworn in, but we believe this is a good approach to set as precedent for the future.

I'm deeply grateful for my colleagues support. And to Talossan voters for trusting the TNC with this mantle of responsibility.

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Ian Plätschisch

What? I have to be Seneschal for two more whole weeks?  ;D

Congratulations, and nice letter

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Quote from: Ian Plätschisch on February 09, 2023, 04:39:22 PMWhat? I have to be Seneschal for two more whole weeks?  ;D

Congratulations, and nice letter
Ian, if you want me to do one up for you with the people who voted you into the majority, I'd be more than happy to do so!  Might be a nice keepsake for you to frame :)
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein