Main Menu

[Prümă Ministrà] Seneschal's Medal of Merit

Started by Breneir Tzaracomprada, March 03, 2023, 04:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breneir Tzaracomprada

OFFICE OF THE PRIME MINISTRY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Intent to Award the Seneschal's Medal of Merit

Thanks alone is an insufficient expression of this Government's and the Nation's gratitude for the work of those who helped the Kingdom through the Wittpocalypse of 2023/XLIV. Therefore, the Office of the Prime Minister is pleased to announce its intent to award the Seneschal's Medal of Merit to the following individuals:

Permanent Secretary of Back-End Administration Sir @Lüc da Schir
Minister of Technology @Danihel Txechescu
Secretary of State @Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB
Dama @Miestră Schivă, UrN

The Seneschal's Medal of Merit is the highest award given by the government of Talossa and is awarded  for outstanding contributions to the Kingdom. (Lexh.G.40.2.1.2) An official awards ceremony will be held at a later date and will include official citations detailing their service to the Nation.

Seneschal Breneir Tzaracomprada
Distain Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

Distain, MC
Fighting the good fight

Baron Alexandreu Davinescu

We'll put on a fancy ceremony of investiture this term to award these at!
Alexandreu Davinescu, Baron Davinescu del Vilatx Freiric del Vilatx Freiric es Guaír del Sabor Talossan

Bitter struggles deform their participants in subtle, complicated ways. ― Zadie Smith
Revolution is an art that I pursue rather than a goal I expect to achieve. ― Robert Heinlein

Sir Lüc

Thank you, I only did what I was supposed to, but the gesture is much appreciated.
Sir Lüc da Schir, UrB
Directeur Sportif, Gordon Hiatus Support Team

In my free time:
Túischac'h dal Cosă / Speaker of the Cosa
Wittmeister & Permanent Secretary of Backend Admin / Secretar Parmanint per l'Aðmistraziun del Backend
Deputy Scribe of Abbavilla / Distain Grefieir d'Abbavillă

Sir Txec dal Nordselvă, UrB

I echo Sir Lüc that I was doing what I could to help things get back on track. Thank you for the honor!
Sir Txec Róibeard dal Nordselvă, UrB, GST, O.SPM, SMM
Secretár d'Estat
Guaír del Sabor Talossan
The Squirrel Viceroy of Arms, The Rouge Elephant Herald, RTCoA
Cunstaval da Vuode
Justice Emeritus of the Uppermost Cort
Former Seneschal

Danihel Txechescu

I'm thankful and feel unworthy of such distinguished honor. I'm just the new guy here trying to learn the ropes from those that have weathered many storms.